Wren

"We're here!" After parking the car, the redhead girl mentioned making the two girls in the shotgun and backseat promptly unfastened their seatbelts to exit the vehicle.

"Yey!!!"

"Yeah it's for the kids, Aiki." Observing the two enthusiastic girls running on the sidewalk, the red-haired girl muttered to herself as she stood among others eagerly waiting for the green light to cross the road.

"Yah, Noze!!"

Lee Jung yelled as Noze nearly joined the group of people recklessly walking in the middle of the road without a signal light, narrowly avoiding being hit by a car thanks to a hand that pulled her back to the side.

"Noze!"

Aiki and Lee Jung hurriedly approached the girl, inadvertently colliding with the person who had assisted her, as they anxiously checked on her well-being.

"Yah! Why the hell didn't you saw the light?" Aiki scolded the girl who's now looking down in embarrassment and fear. "Are you that excited for ice cream, huh?" She added with a scowl which made Lee Jung silently chuckle, "Hey! I'm serious here!" She glared at the girl who immediately look away.

"Sorry.." Noze muttered apologetically. "I'm just going to get the kit- yah! The kitten? Where's the kitten?" Aiki and Lee Jung were stunned as the girl began to panic, scanning the road anxiously, hoping not to spot the lifeless kitten on the ground.

"Kitten? You're chasing a kitten earlier?" Aiki asked confusedly.

"Yes! I'm not that dumb to just walk in the middle of the road." Noze rolled her eyes before frantically scanning the crowd of people whose gaze was also fixed on them.

"Mianhe.." Embarrassed, Aiki offered apologies as she pulled Noze and Lee Jung closer, discreetly moving away from the crowd to avoid being recognized.

"Yah! I'm looking for the kitte-"

"He's fine." The two ceased their bickering, turning their attention to a tall girl in a black hoodie and beanie, cradling a grey British Shorthair kitten in her arms. "You should worry about yourself more, Miss. Are you okay?" The girl asked in worry.

The three girls stand there with mouth agape, staring at the stranger in awe.

'Wahh. Such a strong charisma and it's literally blinding..!' Aiki thought while looking fondly at the girl who's staring back at them blankly.

"Hello..?" The stranger waved a hand in front of them which brought them into reality. "Here, if you're really worried about him. He's a boy." She walked closer to Noze, offering the kitten with a friendly smile.

Noze, momentarily lost in staring, mentally slapped herself upon returning to reality, now aware of the soft fur of the kitten in her arms.

"Are you sure you're okay?" The stranger innocently inquired, prompting a slightly embarrassed nod from Noze, who shifted her gaze to the kitten in her arms.

"I'm guessing that the kitten was already abandoned that's why it's lurking around this street. Thank you for trying to help but you should also take care of yourself first because you almost got hit." The stranger's remark caused Noze to close her eyes in further embarrassment, perplexed by the unexpected impact this unfamiliar person had on her.