Result

"Rena looked so happy since earlier. What happened?" Momo curiously asked while staring at the younger girl beside Akanen, who was happily playing with her necktie.

"I also don't know. But I guess she's already a grown up." Akanen answered back in a whisper, not realizing that Yumeri was leaning closer to them to hear their conversation.

"What do you mean?" Yumeri asked confusedly.

"Someone did her tie earlier." Akanen answered, her eyes narrowing as she scanned the four groups on the other side of the battle zone.

"Ehh?? I thought you're the one who've done it because she tried to look at you earlier for help." Momo stated confusedly.

"Even so.. what about it if someone did her tie?" Yumeri added, looking innocently at Akanen, who just shook her head and signaled them to come closer.

"You didn't get it? Even if it's just someone who help her for a sec, how come Rena is still acting like that? Giggling like a highschool girl who just noticed by her crush." Akanen secretly gestured behind her as Yumeri and Momo followed with their gazes, landing on Rena, who was grinning happily and kicking her feet while playing with her tie.

"You're right.." The two whispered in unison.

"Didn't you see the person who she's talking with?" Yumeri then asked.

Akanen stops, brows furrowing in deep thought, "I just remembered the person being so tall.."

"Tall? Don't you think it's from team WOLFLO? The failed scientist?" Yumeri bit her lower lip in prevent of laughing at Momo's innocent statement.

"I don't think so.." Akanen muttered while staring at team WOLFLO, specifically Haechi, who was busy laughing with Yeni and Chocol.

"Clothes? What about the clothes?" Yumeri asked suddenly.

"Clothes..?" Akanen trailed, her eyes widening in realization, "Jacket.! A black-" her words were cutted off when her eyes suddenly landed on team BEBE's direction.

"Why, why?" The two asked anticipatingly.

"That jacket. She's wearing the same jacket like them." Akanen muttered while looking straightly at team BEBE's direction.

"Hontoni?" Yumeri asked in surprise.

"Mm." Akanen nodded, narrowing her eyes at the two girls sitting beside each other-one busy talking with Lusher, and the other engaged in conversation with their other members from the back.

"Then it's either, Bada or that Xin." Momo stated while nodding her head in understanding.

Bada let out an exasperated sigh, signaling the other members to move closer to her as she whisper, "I can feel something weird. Do you?" She asked in a whisper tone.

"What?" Minah asked.

"There's too many eyes staring in our direction.!" Bada whispered back, covering a hand on the side of her mouth.

"Eh? Why would they?" Cheche looked at her confusedly while Kyma and Soweon started roaming their eyes around the place.

"I think I know what weird are you talking about." Tatter joined in, her eyes narrowing as she stared at Team TSUBAKILL, specifically Rena, who was currently staring at Xin, lost in her own world.