Street Woman Fighter 2

"Let's goo!!"

"Woahhhh!!" The entire crew was in awe when they finally opened the assigned room.

On the inaugural day of filming for Street Woman Fighter 2, a mix of nerves and excitement fills the air for the team. It marks their first foray into such an event as a relatively unknown group, yet they've secured the opportunity to dance alongside formidable crews, not only in South Korea but also on the international stage.

"Woah! I really love this color of blue." Tatter exclaimed as her eyes wandered around the structure of their assigned room.

"This is such a heaven for me." Xin quietly mumbled while eyeing the room in awe.

...

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are team.."

"BEBE IMNIDAA!!" In perfect harmony, all the girls shouted with wide smiles, capturing the moment for the camera.

Seated in the middle, Bada took the lead in introducing the group, joyfully delivering their answers to the show's questions.

"Well, I can say that Bebe's strength is our popular appeal to the younger generation and our young energy." Bada calmly explained while the girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"Our weakness?"

"We're too innocent." Lusher responded, eliciting immediate laughter from the members, while Xin playfully tapped her thigh. Tatter, on the other hand, spontaneously broke into some random aegyo, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

After the quick interview, Team Bebe was then assisted and told to go to the fight zone, being the first one to arrive.

"Wow!"

"This is the fight zone."

"Wahhh.. where's my glasses? I can't see a thing." Xin whined, panically searching for her eyeglass case in her pocket.

Team Bebe strolls through the fight zone, expressing their disbelief at the stunning surroundings. They explore the area with wide-eyed wonder, resembling enthusiastic tourists

"This is really cool!"

"BEBE!" Minah giggled, pointing at their team's large logo displayed on the big screen as they took the final step of the stairs.

"Owkay!! Shall we sit?" Bada asked which made everyone agree.

"That's a good idea." Xin responded and calmly trailed behind them, hands resting in her pants pocket as she continued to roam her eyes around the place, quietly awestruck.

"Yeah, let's sit." Tatter nodded and glanced back at Xin, noticing her lost in thought. She gently pulled Xin forward towards their seats.

Bada assisted everyone to their respective seats, arranging Lusher, Xin, herself, and Tatter in the front row, while Sowoen, Cheche, Kyma, and Mina took seats in the back row.

"I can't believe it." Lusher said.

"Yeah.." Xin nodded her head beside her, quietly observing the other seats in front of them.