Battle of Aces

"I still can't believe that she's an architect but dances so well." Lia muttered while secretly glancing at team BEBE's side.

"Bada is a great dancer, that means her teacher is like great great." Dohee interjected, eliciting unanimous nods from everyone present.

"I thought she's popular in the field of architecture? Why does she need to join this contest?" Haechi asked confusedly.

"It's because that job is not what she really wanted. Didn't she say that she became an architect because she 'needed' to? not because she 'wanted' to? So it's clearly a forced decision and maybe this just a time that she can grab the opportunity to do what she really loves." Halo explained to Haechi who seemed to immediately realize her point.

"Whatever it is, she still looks so cool." Yeni playfully muttered while glancing at BEBE's direction, earning a teasing slap from Haechi.

"Xin and Bada almost look like siblings." Capri said while watching the two with a smile.

"I thought so! Right? They can pass as each other's siblings." Naro smiled while looking at Capri, smiling at her widely.

"This round of No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer will have a special round." Daniel announced which grabbed everyone's attention, directing it to him. "It's a battle of aces."

"Ace?" Baby Sleek asked in disbelief.

"Select the ace dancer that represents your crew." Daniel continued, "An ace will be randomly named to enter the fight zone first. If the other ace dancers think the ace dancer in the fight zone is weak, you can challenge them to a battle. If there are more than two challengers, one will be chosen for the battle. The two ace dancers will each dance to the same song for 40 seconds."

"The same song?" Waackxxxyy clapped her hands with a smirk.

"Special points will be given out in the Ace Battle. The winner of the Ace Battle will get two points, which is twice the original point." Daniel said while his eyes were glued to the script.

"We need to aim for this." Vessi muttered to their leader NOB who nodded her head.

"The loser will be deducted two points. You either get double winning points or double losing points." Daniel whispered, prompting everyone to ponder in their seats.

"That's just ouch." Xin mumbled quietly.

"That's huge." Lia look at Harimu and Amy who chuckled.

"We can't be reckless about this." Amy voiced her thoughts, and Harimu nodded in agreement while drifting into a daydream.

"You will now have to select the ace dancer that will represent your crew," Daniel gave instructions, prompting every team to exchange glances before gathering in a circle to strategize for the upcoming battle.

"Strategically, we need to choose the best dancer." Momo said to her teammates who immediately agreed to her with a nod.

"Since I lost earlier, I want to make up for it." Waackxxxy willingly offered to help, and her teammates glanced at her with concern. "If you're okay with it, I would like to go and bring back two points." she said almost desperately.