S1: 6 The Snake King

Začať od začiatku

"You're gonna be the Green or Time Ninja. Haha, don't make me laugh." Kai said in a serious tone before he started laughing sarcastically and pointed at Cole.

"I thought It was decided that I was destined to be either the green of time ninja." Zane pipped in and pointed to himself.

"Ha-oh! The only thing that decides about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay started and placed his hand on Zane's shoulder. The Four Ninja then started arguing about who was worthy of behind the green Ninja.

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah." Lloyd said as he got up and pointed at the box in front of Sensei Wu. "What's in the box?" He questioned.

"Your new uniforms." Once Wu said that and placed the box in front of the Ninjas. They excitedly dived in to grab their own. "Whoa! they've got armor!" Jay exclaimed.

"Love the golden highlight."

"Battle claws!"

"The marital is really light and breathable."

[Name] and Lloyd looked into the box and saw that there was nothing left from them. "Oh, nothing for us?" Lloyd asked as Sensei Wu started frantically looking around for something he could give Lloyd. "Uh-ah, you can have the box?"

Just then an alarm started going off which caught everyone off guard but they quickly fixed their poser and ran to the bridge room. But [Name] decided to stay behind to finish his breakfast.

As the young [h/c] ate he used his right hand to grab a bagel. As he brought it to his mouth his hand suddenly slammed on the table which caused him to shake. "Huh?" He said to himself as he tried to lift his hand that held the bagel but it was stuck.

[Name] tried pulling and even used the table for support. For some reason [Name] decided to let go of the bagel which resulted in him clashing against the wall.

"Wha- What the!" [Name]  panicked as he reached out for the same bagel but with his left hand. He watched as he easily lifted. In his opinion  it felt light, lighter than a feather. "Freakly..." He mumbled before tossing the bagel away and ran out the for not noticing the now floating bagel that was slowly coming to the ground.

"Sensei- Lloyd are you okay?" [Name] cut himself off to ask the blond that question because he noticed the sad and disappointed look he had on. "uncle won't let me go to the amusement park. I just wanted to help." He muttered.

[Name]  instantly forgot what he was going to ask Sensei Wu before, because Lloyd's happiness was way more better than his problems. "Sensei, will you allow us to go to the amusement park just to play?" [Name] asked as he walked up to Sensei Wu. "I promise that we'll stay out of the Ninja's ways and not go in any dangerous area that may hurt us."

[Name] pleaded as Sensei rubbed his chin thinking. "Very well but I will come with you two to ensure that you are safe." He said and left the bridge room leaving [Name] and Lloyd behind. The two kids high fived each other in excitement as they followed after Wu.

 The two kids high fived each other in excitement as they followed after Wu