-𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒴ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒪𝓁𝒹-

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" She yelled trying to get his hand off of her. "Will you let go of me, please? What the hell are you even doing?"

"No... you are embarrassing me," Steven told her as they continued to walk away from the bonfire.

Belly scoffed, "I am embarrassing? You are embarrassing." The girl shot back thinking that she really did something.

"Why am I embarrassing?" Steven asked before meeting out an annoyed laugh. "Quit embarrassing yourself."

"Are you kidding me? Stop it, Steven." Belly said annoyed wanting to go back to the party. Steven let go of Isabel's arm only for to her to end up on the ground.

"Oh god, are you okay?" He asked looking at his sister, the last thing that he wanted was for the moms to be mad at him.

Isabel look away from her brother an instantly regret it. She saw Conrad making out with Violet by the fire. His hands were squeezing her ass, while Violet's were tangled in Conrads hair. She was pissed, beyond pissed, that should be her with Conrad not Violet.

𓇽

"Belly?" Conrad asked, pulling away from Violet hearing the commotion. Violet groaned and rested her head on her boyfriends shoulder. Frankly, she couldn't care what was going on, she just wanted more kisses.

"I thought that you hated the Red Sox?" Isabel said walking over to Conrad and Violet.

"He does, it's my brothers hoodie." Violet replied not even looking at the younger girl, knowing that she was her to start something.

"I thought you said that the girls that go to your school are stuck up and rich bitch's." Isabel explained, thinking that would strike a cord with Violet.

Conrad rolled his years at Belly, "Violet doesn't go to my school, she goes to a softball academy. I haven't gone to the same school as her since freshmen year." He explained defending his girlfriend.

"Are you going to take her to the deb ball?" Belly asked glaring down Violet.

"Of course, I am. She is my girlfriend and I took her last year." Conrad answered getting more and more annoyed. "What is going on with you?"

"Well, I thought that you said deb balls were bullshit and that they are sheep?" Belly explained, quoting his words from earlier.

"And in case that you didn't hear he called me a pretty sheep." Violet said giving her a fake smile.

"God, you are such a brat." Conrad told Belly done with that she was saying about his girlfriend.

"Well, you are such an asshole." Belly shot back.

Violet scoffed and looked at Isabel. "God, Isabel. Grown up, you are acting like you are seven years old." Violet was done with Isabel. She got off Conrads lap, seeing her friends she walked over to them.

Jeremiah heard the commotion and walked over to the group.

𓇽

"Belly! You came!" Jeremy said walking over to his friends."Great, we can all hang out together."

"I'm about to take her home," Steven said, looking at his sister and grabbing her arm.

" What? Are you kidding me." Belly said looking at her brother annoyed.

"Okay, Steven, relax," Jeremy said, pushing him off of Belly. "Come on, go hang out with Shayla or something."

"Let's go," Shayla said, pulling Steven with her. "Let's go."

"Fine." Steven groaned before turning to Belly. "But stay here and don't talk to anyone."