1: Stage Set

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL" I say running all over the stage as my ears are filled with a giant roar of applause. Nothing, absolutely nothing but pure dopamine and euphoria running through my veins. This was my happy place the adrenaline I get when I'm on stage singing for crowds of people singing along is incomparable to anything else I have ever experienced.

I was currently closing my concert in London. "I CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY VERY SOON" I say and jump into the small sliver of space between the stage and the safety railing hugging as many people as I can before security hunts me down. I run away and make it backstage before any of them can reach me. Once I make it backstage I start laughing like a maniac with all the adrenaline still running through my veins. I'm then met with my managers disapproving glare.

I smile at her while walking up to her knowing what she's gonna say. "Don't even say it, I know it was dangerous but come on didn't you feel the electricity in the air" I say blissfully while hugging her as a futile attempt to calm her down a bit. "Look y/n I know you enjoy nothing more than a good adrenaline rush, but your parents left you in my care and I refuse to allow you to keep putting yourself in these dangerous situations" she said sternly while fighting away from my hug. I roll my eyes at the mention of my parents.

Let's just say me and my parents have a non conventional relationship, I mean I do still love them but I'm not sure the same can be said about the way they feel about me. You see my parents are stupidly rich so I guess you could say that makes me a nepo-baby except for the fact that my parents have never really given me anything other than my basic needs which believe me I'm grateful for but it's hard not to be jealous of my other siblings. When they were constantly showered with praise and love just for being born with a dick.

For the simple fact of me being a girl they believed that any resources used on me would be wasted since in the end I will just marry and "belong to another family" so they chose to ignore me making me feel really lonely growing up but Lily was always there to care for me and keep me some company which I'm eternally thankful for and I've found myself looking at her as a mother figure than anything else.
Despite Lily's efforts to nurture me into a "proper young lady" I have always found myself to be more reckless, often sneaking out to parties and earning my parents label of "an embarrassment" they never speak about me to anyone and didn't bat an eye when I said I was leaving to pursue my passion for music.

Lily on the other hand was very against it but started to support the idea after a lot of persuading and only allowed me to go through with it when my parents allowed her to come with me while still paying her the same. (pretty sure they just did that to get rid of me) But enough about my abandonment issues back to the present. "You worry too much Lily everything is okay, now let's go eat dinner I'm starving" I say skipping off dragging Lily behind me.

~~AT DINNER~~

"That was so good" I say after inhaling all my food. Lily gives me a judgmental look before pulling out a tablet from her purse and begins reading a bunch of very boring emails to me. I gave her a boring look before saying "I hope you know I felt your judgment and do not appreciate any of it" before quickly looking away knowing I would just get a stern stare reflected at me as a result of my backtalk. "Well maybe if you acted more ladylike you wouldn't be single" she say sassily "OH I'll have you know I'm single by choice thank you very much" I say completely offended.

"Right well if your done throwing your little fit I would like to inform you that you have been invited to attend the Austin Grand Prix and sing the national anthem seeing as you are from Texas" she said calmly. (if ur not from Texas just pretend) "Why in the world would they ask me I am the least patriotic person in the whole state" I say while slightly laughing at the idea. "Well for whatever reason that may be the point is that it fits right after the tour and would help with your exposure immensely so I suggest you do it" she says in as a matter a fact tone making me feel dumb for laughing at the idea. "Uh okay well if you think it's smart then sure but I don't really know much about F1 other than the fact that it's a bunch of race cars going around in circles, but hey this experience might open my eyes" I say smiling at her before sipping my drink.

NOTE: Ik there's not Charles yet but I'm setting the stage I didn't want her to just bump into Charles at some random street but anyway promise he's coming up soon and I hope y'all like it.