"What uniform...?" The person looks down at themselves to see an expensive looking robe that was mainly black but had some gold and purple detailing.

Eyes widening they quickly check to see if they have their original clothes underneath, sighing in relief to see that they do and that they still have their tools with them.

Looking down at Grim, who still has a smirk on its face, the person rubs their temples.

"I must've gotten to close to the Hypnos cabin because dreaming of getting roasted by a weasel is strange even for me."

Maybe saying that wasn't the smartest thing to say, they realize after Grim looks even more offended than before.

"We'll keep dreamin', 'cause I ain't no weasel!" He yells at them.

Deciding that they should get away from this monster, they ran out the door, going through different halls and through the courtyard, until they spotted a door. Going inside the room, the smell of books welcomed them.

"Gods this is a weird dream..." they mutter to themselves as they look around the library. "Floating books, cool." They comment with a grin.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME!" Grim words have a cocky tone to them. "Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that ―"

The sound of a whip cut Grim off mid sentence.

"Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?"

A man who had on very strange clothing and who also resembles a crow comes into the room.

"Consider it though love. Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?"

This made the person confused, they haven't been to school in ages, why would they start now?

"My, were you ever eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules." The crow man's voice held authority, although not much as Mr. D's did when he acted serious.

"As if I serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" They look at Grim with a pointed glare.

"As if I would have a familiar that has a major attitude." They retorted back, causing Grim to glare as well.

The crow man ignored them both as he spoke again.

"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" His rhetorical question was answered by Grim's muffled protest.

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first to with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you?

"No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber."

Millions of questions went through their head and they asked the man everyone that they thought of. They had no clue what he said, using words that they know the meaning to.

The crow like man looked at them with yellow dots for eyes staring right at them, it was uncomfortable.

"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up." He crossed his arms, looking at them like they had disrespected his family.

"Someone did open mine though," they gave a pointed glare in Grim's direction.

"The culprit appears to be that familiar of yours. You're the one who insisted on bringing it, so curtailing its behavior is your responsibility!"