Teaser chapter

Cameron's Pov

I thought about it more and more. I had a conclusion, since it was a dream maybe Maya was right. Maybe it was a unknown force telling me to stop Bella from going with Edward tonight. I pushed passed the crowd of people trying to find Bella. I seen her talking to her friend Angela. I pushed my way to her putting on my best smile. Angela looked at me surprised. Jessica looked at me with some kind of lust in her eyes. I hated her she had fucked almost every guy in this school but me and my friends. I ignored her smiling at Bella causing her to blush. I seen my friends heading over slowly to make it more real with me talking to Bella. I put my hand out to shake hers. She grabbed ahold of my hand smiling softly.

"Hi the names Cameron. I have seen you around. Well me and my friends. We thought maybe you would love to you know come to the movies tonight with us."

She looked at me confused slightly before she smiled with a bigger blush.

"Well I don't think I can me and my boyfriend are suppose to meet tonight."

I knew that. And I couldn't let that happen. I knew what was going to happen and that was my cue to press harder.

"Why don't you just hang tonight and see him in the morning what's one night."

She thinks a moment before nodding.

"I guess so a new crowd should be nice."

I smiled softly while Jessica shoved passed Bella.

"Can I come."

"Sorry I can only pay for me and Bella's ticket."

She scoffs shoving people out of the way as she storms off. I smile as Bella texted on her phone for a quick second before looking up at me smiling.

"All set. Just had to tell my dad and Edward so they both know."

I nod at her before putting my arm around her walking off as I see Edward scowl at us. In the back of my mind I was wondering if he was a vampire? Was the quileutes shifters? I wasn't sure. But I knew that Bella would be much better if Edward so happened to not be able to take her into the woods to break up with her. Would he just message her or leave a note.