Perfect

Cameron's Pov

It's been a few days since we started this project I was honestly happy. Bella was getting more comfortable with me and the gang. She was going more places with us and she seemed to be more happy with us. My feelings got the best of me last night because we all went to the movies after working on the project and she laid her head on my shoulder as she watched the movie. My heart sped up so fast last night that I thought it would pop. I held her hand because she got a little scared and it boosted my ego. I honestly think this is going really well. Like one of those romance movies that the friends fall in love slowly. She needed a guy that cared about her and her needs. That didn't judge her for who she was. Watching her and Edward was strange it was like one of those controlling relationships. She never ate greasy or fat foods if she tried he would just replace it. Not to mention her clothes started getting more and more like a nun each day. Well not like the nun dress I meant like covering everything up like she thought her body didn't look good enough for others. Which irritated me how could you date someone as pretty as her and not tell her how beautiful she looks. It sounded like a crime to me.

I got out of bed and into the shower thinking about Bella and how things ended last night. She gave me a kiss on the cheek when I took her home last night as a thank you. I think she is falling for me but I can't and won't say until I know for sure. I loved seeing her smile and laugh with us. It was nice, especially seeing her eat like a dude. I was glade she wasn't eating one of those small salads. It makes me feel bad and uncomfortable eating a huge meal and the other person eating a small salad unless it was for a serious reason. But most of these girls here did it just for the looks. But Bella ate like me a full meal and it sort of made me hard. I know it's strange and all but seeing a girl eat like you just does something to you. That means you can be comfortable around each other. As soon as she ordered it she was looking at me almost as if asking me if she could eat it I just chuckled at her and ate my food causing her to start on her meal. It made me happy to see her like that. It made me fall more and more in love with her. 

I got out of the shower drying off and putting on some nice clothes shoving my jersey and gear into my football bag. I put on both of my bags while grabbing my car keys and walking out to my car before getting a text from Maya.

From Barbie: Yo Cam I got a surprise for you that will make your head spin.

I texted back in confusion and scaredness.

To Barbie: Now I am a little worried.

From Barbie: It's nothing bad promise.

I shake my head putting my bags in the back getting in and taking off. Not to be rude or anything but most things Maya did was questionable things that made me scared and a tiny bit worried. But then again very few times and I do mean very few times did Maya do good things. She was like some kind of pixie. I pulled up to school getting out and grabbing my bags. I locked my car turning around. But the sight I seen made me almost drop my bags in shock. 

Bella was wearing the cheerleaders outfit and did it do her wonders

Bella was wearing the cheerleaders outfit and did it do her wonders. It hugged her boobs just right and it showed off her curves. Her ass and boobs looked much bigger than I thought but then again she always wore mostly baggy clothes. Her hair was so beautiful in that cute ponytail I didn't mean to be a pervert but I was getting harder then i was this morning. I couldn't help it and nothing that I thought of was helping the fact. Was she now a cheerleader or something? I slowly walked over to the group as Carter and Kas started laughing at me. I was embarrassed best believe I was. I was trying to hide it before Bella seen it I didn't want her to think I was some pervert. I really didn't want to ruin my chances with her. And having a hard on like this would maybe ruin everything. 

I put my arm over Bella looking at the ladies and Logan with a curious glance.

"Not that I am complaining or what not but can anyone tell me why my sweet angel has a cheer uniform on?"

Maya giggles with Logan. 

"She's pretty good at flying and the stunts for a flyer so I replaced jemma since she missed so many practices and We got Bella up to training for the competitions next week. We have been showing her the moves and she's got them down mostly." 

My eyes widen before smirking at Bella.

"Congrats Bella you already look good mamas."

Her eyes widen as she blushes. I smirked in victory at myself causing her to blush. I loved her blushing it was like tiny little strawberries on her face.

"Oh look my strawberry girl!"

"Shush you tall giant!"

I chuckle at her leading her into the school, She giggled as she took my hoodie putting it on. I was happy when she put her arms around my waist. I had a feeling today was going to be a good day well maybe......but what I didn't know was today was going to get a whole lot interesting cause Maya had some nice little plans for Bella tonight.