The boy who was passed out probably from all of the adrenaline was soaking wet. He had a few scratches, his face was pale and very sick looking she could tell he was a cute kid and it left her wondering what the hell he had been through.

"Is he okay?" She questioned.

Looking around all of the other campers started piping up and mumbling their questions about the boy who had shown up out of no where. Azalea journey to camp half-blood was pretty easy with her step-mom dropping her off and telling her not to come back. But she had heard of some pretty treacherous journeys including her best friends.

"Anna, look." She lifted her hand and pointed over to Grover who was holding a Minotaurs sizable horn. As soon as she saw this she knew he was the one Annabeth had been looking for.

"He must be the one." She stated leaning down to the level Azalea was at.

"Hush, Annabeth." The blonde looked over and noticed Chiron for the first time as he spoke.

"He's waking. Everyone give him some space, please." All of the kids backed up going into a circle like shape around him. The boys eyes were slightly opening, he saw the colorful sunset behind the mighty centaur that would give anyone a fright if they weren't used to it.

"Welcome to camp, Percy Jackson." The centaurs voice boomed.

"We've been expecting you."

"He definitely didn't get any of that." Azalea whispered quietly to Annabeth. Before they were forced to head back to their cabins.

On her walk back it started raining and usually all she would be concerned about is her hair not getting wet. But she couldn't stop thinking about the boy with the curly blonde hair and how he was doing.

When she finally made it back to her small cabin, she hoped on the little porch and took of her shoes opining her cabin door she felt a cold breeze. Damn they really need to fix that the girl thought since she was the only demigod daughter of Persephone she had begged and begged to get her own cabin. When Azalea first got it it wasn't much but she had managed to put her Azalea touch on it through out the years.

The perks to having her own cabin was she got her own closet and bathroom even though they were small she was just happy she didn't have to be bunking it over in her Hermes cabin where she didn't belong.

After taking a shower and putting on her pink pajamas Azalea got in bed and attempted to fall asleep. She couldn't through her mind kept going back to that one thing or should she say person that the blonde just couldn't knock out of her mind.

—— AZALEA WEST was not one to get scared very easily but being waken up to lightning and thunder would always put her on edge. While a lot of the kids at camp loved when it rained she was more of a sunshine and flowers girl. Shifting over to the side she grabbed her watch to checked the time.

"5:30, great." She laid down again giving her self time to wake up.

Getting out of bed slowly she headed over to her closet and pick out one of her bright orange camp half-blood shirt and a pair of black demon shorts. For her shoes she had her trusty pair of gray converse, that Azalea had been using for to long now. After going to her bathroom to freshen up the blonde girl looked out side her window to see if any of the campers were up.

All she saw were foot steps being left in the mud as the rain washed them away soon after. "Annabeth" she whispered to her self wondering were the hell she was going at 6:00 in the morning.

"Hey, Anna where are you going?" Azalea opened her door and called out to the invisible girl.

Quick her foot steps turned around and came up on the porch she took of her hat and Annabeth was revealed in all of her glory.

"Girl, where the hell are you going that you need to do all of that." Azaleas stated to her friend.

"I'm going to see Percy."

The blonde lifted one of her brows "That's a bit stalkerish of you."

"Well when you put it that way it is."

"No just in general it is." Annabeth rolled her eyes at what her friend said.She turned away and stated walking down the stairs when she was stopped but the blondes voice.

"Can I come with you?" Azalea question. She really wouldn't mind seeing Percy again.

"As long as you stay on the path."

"All right that's fine with me." She exclaimed walking down the stairs and making sure to stay on the path so that flowers didn't bloom on the grass with every step the girl took and give them away.

By the time the to two friends arrived at the infirmary the storm outside had gotten worse Azalea getting soaked to the bone but Annabeth seemed to stay dry from being invisible.

"Do you think he has gotten better." She questioned her friend that was walking into the room before her. Her eyes automatically landing on the sleeping Percy, his clothes had changed but she really couldn't tell anything else from it still being slightly dark outside.

"How am I supposed to know." Annabeth sassed her friend back in a whisper.

The two stood there and watched him for a bit till Azalea got bored and walk towards the Minotaurs horn that was lying on the table. Her fingers grazed it thinking about how cool this is she turned around to tell her friend but she was still staring at the sleeping boy.

"Ok Anna this is getting a bit creepy."

"Hush, he is waking up."

"Where am I?" Percy ground as he woke up from his sleep staring at the two in front of him.
One was staring at him straight on and the other hand made her way to sit on the other bed with a more calm stare.

"Camp half-" Azalea started but was cut off by her friend.

"You drool when you sleep."

"Huh?" The confused boy said back.

"Now why would you say that to him." Azalea stated, side-eyeing her friend as soon as Percy's eyes closed.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

first chapter is out, don't be a ghost reader tell me how I did.

Love, Estella