Getting Married

^ This is the wedding dress you can change it if you want i just wanted it to be at the period it was on. Also, play this music when you see the title of the song.

Today is the day when I walk on the aisle with my dress dripping down my body and holding my chocolate flower. I look around to see if our planning is perfect for our marriage. I knew it was gonna be private and the only people coming were Noodle and my Aunt, whom I didn't know until Noodle introduced her to me when we were at our mom's funeral.

 Now here I am all the girls dressing me up and putting makeup on me while I sleep since I haven't had a lot of sleep trying to prepare my wedding cake but of course, my husband had to take the cake and now I can't find it and try to find it the whole day and I tried to find I the entire day. I had my lipstick pure red popping out of my skin and had eyeliner that slid my eye to my ears and had my eyelashes taller and black and some blushes on my face. 

I stand up and look around my dress and my makeup. I was so happy my dream was coming true. I started to get water but the girls tried to keep my eyes dry so it wouldn't ruin the makeup. I smiled and gave myself a spin. 

Noodle came up to me and said "It's time." I nodded my head. I cared about my dress and got my veil on top of me. 

I waited til my cousin was in front of me I patted her head smiled at me back and went forward and threw the petal on the aisle Then I walked behind her while there was music playing. I looked at Wonka He had the biggest smile which I returned by giggling a bit nervous now I was standing in front of him by the priest then he started to speak up "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the holy spirit."

 We all said "Amen." Priest said "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ and with your spirit." "Be attentive to our prayers, O Lord, and in your kindness uphold what you have established for the increase of the human race, so that the union you have created may be kept safe by your assistance. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever."

 " Third reading" While he was holding the gospel "A reading from the Gospel, Matthew 5:13-16: You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." 

The people and us said "Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ." The priest said some other things and praised the Lord. Now he tells us "And, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" 

We looked at each other and said "I have." He looked at us and smiled, "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" We both said, "I am." "Since you intend to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." 

We join our right hands together. Now my soon-to-be husband said "I, take you, to be my wife. I promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life."

 I smiled and said "I take you to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life." He clapped his hand and said "May the Lord in his kindness strengthen the consent you have declared before the Church and graciously bring to fulfill his blessings within you. What God has joined, let no one put asunder. May the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, the God who joined together our first parents in paradise, strengthen and bless in Christ the consent you have declared before the Church, so that what God joins together, no one may put asunder. Let us bless the Lord."

 Everyone responded, "Thanks be to God." Then my cousin came to give us the rings. Then the priest grabbed the ring "Which we bless in your name. so that those who wear them may remain entirely faithful to each other, abide in peace and your will, and live always in mutual charity. Through Christ our Lord."

 We respond "Amen." The priest now sprinkles the wedding rings with holy water before handing them to us. Wonka said "Receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit."

 he placed the ring on my finger. I said "Receiving this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the holy spirit."

 I place the ring on his finger. The priest then spoke up "Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony." 

we nod our heads "In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!" I grabbed Wonka's neck and pulled him to me and were now pressing on the lips against yourself. The entire place had whoos and cheers.

 Now it the party time I looked at everyone upset I grabbed the microphone "I'm sorry to tell you this but we will not have a wedding cake cause someone decided to take the cake." But then suddenly the Oompa Loompa came and revealed a 4 stack of half chocolate cake and the other half with F/F (Favorite flavor) I was shocked.

 I looked at my husband who smiled at me and I knew my anger towards him would not last forever. We cut the cake. I decided to shove some cake on Wonka's face to get his karma even though he made it better but it was his fault I lost sleep. 

But he also shoveled cake on me now we started to shove each other cake while feeding each other. After the cake music started to play in the background I looked at the radio to see it was A Little Bird Told Me by Evelyn Knight. We started to dance around our partner while the song was playing in the background.

A little bird told me that you love me

And I believe that you do

This little bird told me I was fallin'

Fallin' for no one but you

There's no use denying

I Might as well confess

Of all the boys I know, dear

I'm sure I love you best

The little bird told me we'd be happy

And I believe that it's true

A little bird told me we'd be married

And I believe that it's true

This little bird told me when we marry

We'll have a pretty cottage

Not too far

All fenced in like a movie stars

We'll have a great Dane pup

We'll call him Ace

Lying there by the fireplace

A goldfish pond and a wishing well

Everything is gonna turn out swell

The songs repeat but it doesn't stop us from having fun even if my dress is big. I want to spend my time with him with laughter and fun. The music was done and we all applauded the beautiful music after that the priest was doing his last things to use. 

 we then went outside to notice a car that had flowers over it I looked down at my hand to realize I hadn't thrown my bouquet yet. I looked behind me and threw it behind the woman was trying to get but Noodle got it and looked at her lover and kissed him and brag it to all the girls she got it which made me laugh then I got dragged to the car to notice it was Wonka. He opened the front passenger door for me which made me kiss his cheek and sit down excited about what was going to happen next. 

He sat down on the driver's seat and gave me a big kiss which made me almost breathless. Then he drove the car to wherever we wanted to go for our honeymoon while we left the Oompa Loompa to take care of everything but I don't know why something bad is about to happen. 

(1575 Words)

Fun Fact

Willy Wonka was British in the 1964 children's novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by the author Roald Dahl's.