A Baby!

Today is now 1962. It has been 12 years since we fired the people but we didn't need them because we have Oompa Loompas. Because after 3 years they were fired we brought all the Oompa Loompas in our factory and we would repay them with chocolate. I woke up but the first thing I felt was sickness. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up when I rushed to the bathroom.

Wonka woke up and went to the bathroom, patted my back, and told the Oompa Loompas "Get some water." He kept patting my back and telling me it was okay. I looked up at him and hugged him.

I felt scared of why I felt like this. I looked back at the Oompa and they gave me water but after they gave me water they gave me a pregnancy test. I look back to see if they think I'm having a child.

They nod their head "Everyone get out I need to find out if I'm having a child!" When I said that Wonka's hair went up and looked at the Oompa to see what the stick was, they grabbed his hand and explained to him. I did the test.

I looked at it and I saw two lines. I gasp. I went to the sink, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth from throwing up. I went to the living room where some Oompa were standing by Wonka. I

opened my mouth, still scared of what was going to happen in the future. He saw my nervousness and kissed my forehead. "It's okay to take all the time you need, like I said in our honeymoon I will always be by your side even if you have kids or don't."

I nod my head understanding "I'm having a baby." he looks at me so happy and jumps "I'm gonna be a dad!" He started to repeat that but he stopped and looked at me "Wait do you want to have this baby." he asked as I looked down to the stomach "I don't know what my business is like."

"I can have the Oompa Loompa help your business and they're fine with help. I mean imagining a chocolate chef baby or whatever they want to be." I smiled, "I think about it but I'm more leaning toward having one."

"Well whatever decision you choose, remember this won't ruin our marriage." I signed with so much love and started to question in my head how I was so lucky to be with this man. "Did you know that you're handsome?" I said while winking he laughed and went over to me and wrapped my waist with his arm.

"Yes but you are more beautiful than me." he also gave back a wink which made you start to cry a bit which made him worried if he said something he started to pat your back. "Are you okay? Did I say something wrong? I thought you would like a compliment."

"I do. I'm suddenly sensitive that you think I'm more beautiful than the hottest men," you said in a Spanish accent as he looked at me and started to blush at what I said for his comeback flirt. "Ma sueur, ma chérie, tout ce que je ferais pour toi."(My sweat, my darling, my everything the thing I would do for you.) I looked at him blushing then suddenly there was a flash.

We looked at who was flashing us and noticed the Oompa Loompa holding a camera. They explained they were doing this to put in our photo album for a memory to remember your first time having a child. But if I don't want to have kids it's fine cause they just put it in the back so it would be a lost memory.

I laughed "I kept it to remember my first time getting pregnant and maybe my first child." he looked at me "Are you telling me you want to keep it." "Yeah, thinking about it. it sounds nice to have someone to teach about the bakery and all the trips we could take and see our little self."

He smiled and touched my stomach even though there was nothing right now. "Wow, does that mean I am a father of our kids?" "Yes, you are going to be a father." he started to make a happy face and then spun me around "We are gonna have a child."

"Let's celebrate this with some music." I nodded my head and wanted to dance in celebration of this exciting and nervous news. He went to the radio and started to play the song Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton. He went up to you and swayed with you with his head on top of your head and was listening to the music in the background.

Roses are red, my love. A long, long time ago.
On graduation day.
You handed me your book.
I signed up this way." Roses are red, my love.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, my love not as sweet as you" We dated through high school and when the big day came I wrote into your book next to my name" Roses are red, my love violets are blue sugar is sweet, my love not as sweet as you" Then I went far away you found someone new I read your letter dear I wrote back to you" Roses are red, my love violets are blue sugar is sweet, my love Luck, may God bless you" Is that your little girl?
She looks a lot like you someday. Some boy will write her book too" Roses are red, my love violets are blue, sugar is sweet, my love is not as sweet as you."

After 9 month

You had twins on that day the Oompa Loompa had helped to deliver the baby to your husband by your side holding your hand. Which made him scream as well about how powerful you put to that grab but he didn't blame you so he let you keep using it even when his hand was red. When the baby is out of your body, get a token from the Oompa Loompa to get clean.

Wonka hugs you and gives you some F/F (favorite food) and he gives you some cuddles appraising you for being so strong in this situation. "My sweets are you alright should I get more stuff I mean you had to push a child out of that area." I laughed and started to think about it "I would like some more pillows to make me more comity and some kisses."

he leaned down to your face and kissed everywhere "I could do that." he then got one of the Oompa to go get some pillows. Then the Oompa who had our baby came to us and showed us our baby in different cover colors. I chose the pink one and Wonka grabbed the blue one.

The baby that I was carrying had a pink cover and had brown skin and light brown hair and she opened her eyes to reveal her turquoise eye color. She looked at me. I looked at her showing my toughness. She started to smile which turned into laughing.

The other baby that was being carried by Wonka had blue covers and had a light with some darkness but it had more faded skin and black hair. He started to open his eyes to reveal his beautiful brown eyes. He looked at him and looked upset and started to cry which made the other baby cry. I looked at Wonka to see what he did but he had a sad face that was the reaction he got from his child.

I pat his back "It's alright they're just getting used to this world. I mean imagine you see a pretty man in front of your eye for the first time I would cry too." he looked at me and looked away and went toward me while he was cradling the baby. "What name should we call them?"

"What about Luna for our daughter and Dulcie for our son." He nodded his head "That name sounds lovely... Oompa!" one of the Oompa appeared "Can you write down their information and write their new names which would be Luna and Dulcie." he nodded his head and started to write it down. I look at my baby with admiration wondering what will hold for us in the future.

(1439 Words)

(Dulcie as a baby^)

(Dulcie as a baby^)

(Luna as a baby^)