"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"To her! What did you do!?"

"Why really is it, Lord Dreneuer? I don't understand you, and I don't know what you want to say!" I said. HE IS REALLY SCARY! HELP!

It just stared at me. And turned around. I facepalmed at what he did. He really wants to kill me out of curiosity.

"Lord Dreneuer. I don't understand what you want to say." I said.

"Forget it. Rougner." It called, so I looked at Rougner, who was behind me.

He bowed to Lord Dreneuer. "Take the girl back to Pheliu's treatment room." It's a command.

"As you commanded, my lord," it answered before standing up straight and leaving.

"Lord Pheliu, get ready. After we have breakfast, you will return to the west." Dreneuer ordered.

"Are you being sent to the north? Is it a blessing, or does the emperor want to push you to marry his third daughter?" I asked, adding to his tension.

"I already know that. And no matter what he tries to do, I will never agree." It answered and faced me. "Women are worthless. Only after they marry a man and have a child. They have no freedom, and they can do nothing but ask for money and cheat. They only need titles for them to suit in private and political officials. And after that, you don't give them any penny. They will throw you like trash and make you worthless."

I facepalmed when he said this. Is that really how he saw women? What the hell entered his brain? He couldn't get rid of that saying. Or maybe his experience before?

"Women are not like that. Not all" I said.

He didn't look at me anymore, and he focused on what he was doing earlier. "Go back to your place, Lord Pheliu, and take care of that girl. She's in your care," it said coldly.

"Yes, lord Dreneuer." I said and bowed to him before leaving.

Surprising. Lord Dreneuer didn't kill her? What happened inside?

"Hays, well, it's better than killing her. It's a pity," I said.

Her's POV

I was in a small place. But there are seats on both sides. I am currently sitting and looking outside. They are all doing something. Maybe that's what Pheliu was saying when he was packing. I saw my savior again with Pheliu. They talk. One has a serious face, while Pheliu always smiles and sometimes laughs.

Pheliu bowed before heading to where I was now. A soldier opened the door where I was now, and Pheliu sat across from me.

"When we get to town, I'll introduce you to the priest I'm talking about. He's kind and trustworthy." It said.

"Aren't they going along?" I asked, stopping him.

"Huh?"

I turned to the other side of me, where my savior was. It rides the same as the one I'm riding now. The last time I saw him was from the side, with a very serious face while his arms were crossed.

"It's like they're going to the other side, unlike us, we're going straight ahead." I said.

"Ah, that's it," he said, so I looked at him. "They will go to the north to receive the blessings of the emperor in the north. I don't even know when they will be able to return to the west."

"That's natural for every warrior. They will receive blessings in every part of the world." It said with a smile.

"Pheliu. I have a question." I said. "What is that?" He asked, still smiling while looking at me.

"Are people from the east really bad?" I asked as the thing we were riding in moved at the same time.

I was slightly startled by the sudden movement. But I returned to calmness when I heard Pheliu's soft laugh.

"I'm sorry I laughed. So, to your question, all I can say is that they are one of the monsters I've encountered. They have no mercy to kill us because of our powerless abilities like them. I heard this from my grandfather: If the people from the east catch someone in three country, they will make them slaves, or maybe they will feed them to their pet beast." This story surprised me.

"But don't be afraid! Ever since Lord Dreneuer was born, everything has changed. Dreneuer was only 14 years old at the time; he killed every monster he came across. Lord Dreneuer was stubborn back then. No matter what the higher ups ordered, he will not follow. He will find a way to leave and secretly join you." This is an additional story.

I frowned. "Who is Lord Dreneuer?" I asked, confused.

"You do not know?" He asked surprisedly. He pointed his index finger at me while looking directly at me. "But you still don't know his name, do you?"

"Who? What name?"

"The one who saved you! Lord Dreneuer!" He said smiling and proud.

I was stunned by what he said. The man who carried me until we reached the fort. The man who wanted to kill me. That man is very cold in his dealings. He is Lord Dreneuer!?

When I remembered his appearance, I felt scared and nervous. I remember again. Is he really scary? What I remember is that I saw him smile a little as he carried me when he saw me on the island.

"But don't worry. He's kind. He's really hot-headed and has little patience," he said, shrugging.

I smiled at what he said. I feel that Lord Dreneuer and Pheliu have a close relationship, so it is very easy for him to say things about Lord Dreneuer. I turned to the window and smiled. It's a very beautiful sight. I just saw this look. Is it called a tree like the one drawn by Pheliu? Maybe that's it.