Megumi x afro Caribbean plus reader Part 1

Disclaimer‼️: this is the second part of the Choso x reader but now it's the readers friend pov with Megumi. He's been aged up and everything takes place in college. I definitely advise to read the first part to understand this since it will be starting off where the first part ended. And things from the first part will be mentioned

Shout out to st Thomas 🇻🇮imma put Brody on the map one day watch 🙏🙏

Choso

She looks so cozy when she sleeps. So I unconsciously try to get up without waking her up. I failed miserably. "Choso?" She had betrayal all over her face. "No! It's time for me to leave you just looked so peaceful." Her face began to soften up. "Well today I don't have school." Her morning voice sounds so dreamy. "Go take a shower then." She says. "Oh ok!" I didn't know what else to say so I get my things and headed to the bathroom

Old Y/N
The second I hear the shower start i sprung out of bed and dialed B/F "B/Fffffffffff!" I whispered shout. She text me an hour ago telling me megumi left. So she stayed the night(?). Interesting.... "Y/N I had the best sleep in like forever!" Hearing that made me geeked. "Oh really?!" I lay down and wrapped the blanket around me. "Start from the beginning." She started "well when we got home-" "No I mean since the moment yall meet cause last time a check YOU don't EVER sleep over a man house. And I want to know how you got so comfortable?"

Our New Y/N

The second Nobara threw the water I was going hit her in the mouth. But someone AKA megumi swooped me up and grabbed me. "What the fuck?!? Put me down!!!" I heard him mumbling a few things but I couldn't hear him due to my thoughts that was racing in my head. "Hey, I understand what she did was bad but you could get expelled for fighting." His body was wrapped around me a little too tight and I felt a little self conscious. "Could you loosen your fucking grip!?" I felt him get startled a little then loose up. "Sorry." For a second I felt a little bad then I heard you start to scream. Which made me scream. And he's trying to explain something to me but I don't care I can't care. "YOU ARE THE ONE!!!!" I can feel my body burning up and his hands are all over me cooling me down. Still trying to calm me down. It take until you to come over and explain how the situation looks which made me calm. I guess he notice since he looses his grip even more. And I was able to slip out.

When I finally got a look at him. I quietly said omg "likewise." He said with a smirk so small you'd just had to be looking at him to notice.

That night I couldn't fall asleep. I kept on having nightmares... you know? "Of course I know." B/F says making sure I don't have to repeat what I've dreamt about. Sigh when you called me I was paralyzed and you woke me up. So I thought that was a sign you get the fuck up and go the fuck out. When I saw Megumi I was geeked, then I saw that Nobara. I was pissed but she look very apologetic.

Megumi pov

I see her looking at me then at Nobara. She look like she was hit by a truck. "You ok?" She looks back at me. "You should go back home and get some rest." Then she looked at her best friend. "Do I look that bad?" I looked at B/F and without hesitation she blurted put "yes." You put some sunglasses and lead us to a coffee shop near by. B/F left and it was us four. Yuji and Nobara decided to head to the bathroom. Not without giving me a wink and giving us money for our order. "Ugh." She glanced at me. "Ugh what?" Her sunglasses are dark so I can't even look her in the eye. "Nothing-what are you getting." She looks at the menu for a second then looks at me. "Honestly just black coffee. I need to a pick me up." I can definitely see that. I swore I said in my head, but she replied. "I know but I promise it's not that bad. After I have my coffee I look bad as fuck, trust." I pull off the sunglasses and look at her. "I think sleepy eyes are sexy." Thats definitely not what I ment to say, fuck. But I can't take it back because the look on her face...