Gojo x NB Y/N

"Was you at Mr. gojo's and Nobara's party?" A student in my class said. "Of fucking course I did. Imagine if you didn't" they both laugh in unison. I slouch deeper in to my chair. I give the clock on my wall a death stare. A few more minutes you. I am SO ON YOU'RE ASS! I see megumi walking down the hall with a girl. "Hey Megumi!" He looks up. "Classes ended a while ago for you, why are you still here?" He walks in the class the girl staying in the hallway. "Hey, M. L/N, I'm just bring my girlfriend to her class." I nods his head outside the classroom. "So what do you need?" I gasped. "Excuse me? What possible gave you that idea?" He rolles his eye and looks at me again. "Is it about you not getting invited to the party?" I wanted to to scream YES! But my dignity prevented me. "No... Now go somewhere." He sighs then go back to his girl and heads off to wherever.

A few minutes later I'm off to satoru's house because yes Im pissed that I didn't go. When I get to his huge ass mansion. I try to use the doorbell. But it was turned off. I start to bang.

Gojo

"Their at my door megumi!!" I'm on the phone with him, looking out from my security camera. "I asked them if they had a problem... omg just to go Y/N and get this over this." I wipe an imaginary tear off my face. " you're so wise." "And you're a fucking whore. Why the hell did you get them dick-notized? A fucking teacher nonetheless." I turn my phone off speaker. "Hey! I want to first day that's not how you talk to your father." "Shut the hell up." SECONDLY!!! " I interrupt him. "I didn't fuck Y/N all I did was get head from them." Silence...... "then what did you do?" I snap my fingers. "Easy! I bailed on our date." Silence.... "You says so proudly, that's the worst part.... Ok when was this?" I looked out again and I see you look up at me. "Um it was the day of that lit ass party. Wouldn't you agree that shit was fire- and I bet the head you got-" "first off.. your fucking disgusting, shut the fuck up, and your telling me you ditched your date to party with college students?" You're now mouthing something. "When the hell did you start "dating" people." I move away walking out the room to the door. "For a while. It's just something about Y/N..." "ew..."

Y/N

I heard step coming to the gate. So I step back. He smiles at me. And I feel flames digging my skin. "Hey!" He pulled me in and kisses me. I pull away. "Fuck you satoru! I came here to not to fuck you, what the type of person do you think I am???" He has a sheepish smile. "Well, what you came here for then?" Be professional Y/N. I look up at him. "Mr. Gojo I came here to tell you that whatever we had is officially over. This is the second time you stood me up. And I won't be embarrassed like that again." No ones dick is that good. "You stood me up for a fucking weekend. Party...And you wanna send me dick pictures in the morning like nothing happened." I clasped my hands behind my back and rocked on my heel to the tip of my toe. "F U C K Y O U S A T O R U... " I stare at him. For some reason I wanted to hear a shitty excuse come out of him. But he just stares back. So I start to walk away.

I got in my car

And I drove home.

I got home

No text, no calls

I cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry

Until I hear my doorbell ring. I run to it hoping it's him. But it isn't it's a package, a gift I was going to give him. And.... I'm crying again I throw away the gift and cry and cry and cry.

The next day I'm at work. Trying my hardest not to scream . I keep telling myself he's not worth all this pain I'm feeling. But I've been so in to him since the moment I layed eye on him. These 4 months we've been dating was the best days of my entire life. Being around him made me safe. It made me feel strong and stable. I can already hear my friends "you should make yourself feel that way. You shouldn't need a man to do that for you." He doesn't he just adds on to those feeling. Class ends and I'm staying a little more late. I don't wanna run into him. Even so he was waiting for me at my car. "Hey." I walk close but a good distance from him. "Yes?" He looks so confident yet his voice shakes. "I was thinking-" I put my hand out. "If you're about to tell me you want to just be friends the answer is no. I can't see you that way ever." He's now smiling. "Super glad to hear that. Speaking of you not wanting to be only being friends. What do you think about me making it up for you?" He holds my glare not one ounce of embarrassment on his face. "You're not serious? I try to move past him he moves out my way. I open the door. He slides in the passenger. "Just say the word and I'll do it." I looked at him. "Then have sex with him." Silence..... he looks away from me. "Omg, are you not sexually attracted to me? I've knew you since high school and you've have sex with people for first night- no shame to that it's just so fucking shitty it took you SO long to make us a thing and now you don't even wanna do anything but oral." Nothing from him.... Until. "I'm scared that if I do this I'll suddenly lose all the feelings I have for you." I stare at him in disbelief. "What?..." "Y/N every time I've been with someone, the second I fuck them all the "love" I had for them vanished, and I don't want to loose these feeling I have for you. I swear it's different from the rest but I don't wanna lose you Y/N." I lean in closer. "You should've thought about that before you stood me up for a party." He grasped my face. "Ok, let me do what's right. Iet's go to the football game." He's eyes looks so intense. "The big one.. and I'll have you all to myself?" He's playful smile is back. "Yes of course, every bit of me. And then, we can.. do it." I roll my eyes . "Oh my god Satoru, you say it like I'm taking your virginity." I shove him. He laugh uncontrollably on my me, he hugs me and I feel his body rumble and jerk. I hug him back. Hoping he feels all the love I have for him.

Gojo pov

I'm run up and down the house getting all the boys ready for the- "No you're not we're waiting on you." Megumi's looking down at me. "Get the hell up. And get the damn keys for the van. Yuji has to be there on time." He walk away probably to call his girl or something. Maybe I should call you. Let you know I'll be on my way. I get ready to call you but megumi's now cursing me out for being a procrastinator. "You are one!" So I get the keys and head to you. Your stand on your driveway. Wearing our school colors, smiling ear to ear. This has to be the feeling people talk about when they're in love. Yuji pull the door open for you, Megumi move to the back and now you right beside you. Your smile must be contagious because I'm smiling just as big. I don't want to mess this up. But deep inside, I know I will.

Y/N

We're now at the podium. Megumi went to the food truck near the entrance with his girl. "They're taking too long." Choso complain. I stand up and look out at the parking lot to see if I can find it. And I did. "They're coming soon. You order a lot Satoru." He shrugs his shoulders and says. "I'm hungry." You roll your eye and walk down to help them. He follows. "You're too nice." "And you're too mean." I keep walking until I see them too. The girl holding all the cups. Three trays of cup holders stacked on each other. And Megumi holds boxes of food. He can barely see where he's going. I take a few from him. "Thanks." He blows out a sigh and adjusts them. Satoru takes two trays from the girl. She thanks him. We walk back to the podium and the game just started. I see the colors of our school on everyone. Yuji is looking for us before the game starts and waves at us. I shout. "You got this go (football team name) waving my hand as if they've been detached. Satoru follows my lead.

Yuko Ozawa

There winning and even though I'm supposed to be rooting for the other team I can't help but have this ugly smile when it beeps for 3 quarter. "Are you gonna get up now?" One of my friends say. I no my head yes. I get up and start walking. "Hey!" I turn round and look at my friends. "Head up girl, you look good. Act like it!" The booth give me thumbs up as I walk towards him. He talking to Nobara, until I see her wave me down. "Long time no see Yuko." She gives me a wink you can obviously see she set this up but Yuji is none the wiser. "Omg hi Yuko." He come and give me a hug. He smells like the earth. I breathe him in. Take everything all at once. He pulls away and studies me. "You look nice." He takes the fastest glance and my breast.. but a glace nun the less...

Gojo

The the final quarter and we're tied. I'm looking around and my eye meet on you. Staring so intensely at the game until something happens which makes you jump out your seat and you stand when the bell rings. You look down at me. "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT SATORU?? THAT WAS SO CLOSE TO THE BUSSER!!" I get up and you're now looking up at me. But I still feel so small. Your smile is so big. So true, please.. I don't want to fuck this up. Not again.....

After the game we all went out to Yuji favorite restaurant. Everyone surrounding him. Even you. Your eyes are full of excitement as we all talking about him. I feel a little jealous. In a few minutes you and I decide to leave early. So we say are good byes. We're now outside. "So where are we going?" You say. "Now far so we don't need a car." You wrap your arm around mine while you follow my lead.

Y/N

We made it and the place is astonishing. But it sounds so familiar. I look up at him. He's grinning. "You like the place?" I shake my nod me head. "I fucking love it." We're on the rooftop of this building. I can see the hole city from up here. "How the hell did you get the key?" He just grins and says. "That's a secret. Now just enjoy the view." I lean in him and he leans in as well. We just let our feelings blow in the wind. Then I remember.

"Satoru did you bring my brother here before?"