chapter 1: the beginning.

A figure can be seen walking to a door with a note Infront saying "please don't knock unless it's something important"

The figure knocked on the door

??: it's me hacker so let me in

The door opens to let the figure inside of the room

??(2): so you came for the information I suppose?

??: indeed I did

The second figure turns around to reveal a boy who has white hair, has 2 different color eyes and has bunny ears that are a hat.

(This is the only photo I can find so, imagine that he has Bunny hat and his right eye is Yellow)

??: still surprises me that you manage to live even though your right eye was stabed milk

Milk: Well can't say I did but I'm still alive and well anyways.

Milk hands the figure an SD card

Milk: the information your looking for is in there

The figure takes the SD card

??: thanks Milk for the information, and as i promised.

Puts 3 bags down

??: half a million dollars in the bags.

Milk: still don't know why you keep paying me this amount of money, I work for you know.

The figure looks confused but keeps his cool

??: Well cause I recruited you didn't I?

Milk looks at the figure knowing damn well he's right about that.

Milk: Well your aren't wrong about that....boss

??: I know it's disappointing that you can't call me by my name but it's a safety protocol, can't have my identity getting out there.

Another figure comes over to the "boss"

??(boss): ahh.. there you are my therapist of the group

A boy with purple hair with horns on his head and blue eyes is standing next to the "boss"

??(3): Well boss I ain't just a therapist and you know that already.

The 3rd figure looks at the "boss" with an unsurprising look

??(boss): can't say I do know what else your capable of...pixel.

The boy who's name is pixel still looks unsurprisied at his boss naming him

Pixel: Well boss let's go to your office now since we have the information we need for our next mission, correct?

The boss looks at pixel

"Boss": indeed we have pixel let's go.

The boss and pixel leave milks room and walk towards the bosses office which is on the second floor of this house or mansion, the boss goes to his computer and puts the SD card in and turns on his computer.

"Boss": so pixel tell me about what am I going to see cause you were on that same mission I gave milk to so which universe well be going to next?

The computer turns on and the "boss" goes to the files and clicked on "SD card" to find a file on the card.

Pixel: so the universe were going to go is the quintessential quintuplets sir.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Welcome to the end of the chapter now this is my first time writing a story so let me know what can I do better on

Anyways our characters go to the quints universe to do something it seems

Anyways that's all see you readers later. Stay chopy.