✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Hawks was my second choice, but...I felt as if he'd baby me a bit," I hummed.

"Well he did recommend you to UA, right?" Shoto asked.

"Maybe. He's the best choice, I mean I don't know who else would recommend me. Endeavor did you and I don't really know other heroes," I replied.

"You should ask," Tokoyami said.

"Maybe I will," I replied.

Training was brutal with both Endeavor and Hawks ganging up on us. By the time night arrived I was sore and exhausted. Hawks was walking me back to my room, before heading back to his agency with Tokoyami. So exhausted that I completely forgot to ask Hawks about the recommendation exams. The rest of the internships were just as difficult and tiring even after Hawks left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally internships ended and we bid our respectful goodbyes in front of Endeavor's Agency. The train ride back was relaxing just like the ride to the agency. I stayed at Shoto's place, which excited Fuyumi and Natsuo.

Finally when we got back to school I entered the school with Shoto and began walking to class, exhausted. Apparently Endeavor decided to come back to his house and give us one more day of training...both of us.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Shoto asked.

His eyes were soft as he stared at me with worry. I smiled and I reached out and held his hand to calm him down.

"I'm fine. The burns aren't bad," I replied.

"And what about the other injuries?" Shoto asked, referring to Stain.

"Those have mostly healed," I replied.

As soon as we entered the classroom I turned my head to greet my classmates when I heard loud laughing from Kirishima and Sero laughing.

"What are you two laugh-?" I began.

My eyes then trailed to a certain blond haired boy. My brows furrowed in confusion before the head whipped around and I saw red eyes. I quickly covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing too hard. Even Shoto's eyes brightened in amusement.

"Shut up, Glitter Bomb!" Katsuki yelled.

I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture. This made Katsuki go feral.

"Delete that!" Katsuki yelled.

"Never!" I yelled.

I quickly held my phone away from Katsuki as he tried to reach for it. Though his height was a disadvantage for me.

"Kirishima!" I called, throwing him the phone.

"I'm sending it to myself!" Kirishima yelled, catching the phone.

"Me too!" Sero called.

Katsuki, trying to move past me to get to Kirishima, tripped due to my struggle to protect the two. He caused us to trip and I yelped.

"(Y/N)!" Shoto called worriedly.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the impact, when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a hand rest behind my head. We landed with a thud, but I felt no pain. I opened my eyes to see Katsuki pushing up from the ground after gently placing my head down.

"Be careful, idiot," Katsuki huffed.

I laughed as I looked up, his hair still flat from Best Jeanist's styling. Katsuki rolled his eyes, but I could see a slight blush from embarrassment.