𝟐𝟓, buzz me up and wear me out

"baby, come be my yellow heart

won't you come be my yellow, ma?"

CORA SIGHED TURNING OFF her alarm and grabbing her phone

Last night was a mess, but once everyone got back from the bonfire, Cora didn't speak to Lola or Lana. She actually didn't speak to pretty much anyone so the only person that knew what happened was Dominic.

"Wake up." Cora said while messing with Dominic's curls.

"I'd rather not." He said turning his head over on her chest and closing his eyes.

"It's five and we have to be at Tate's jet at seven." She said.

"Fine." He groaned leaning his head up so he was looking at the girl before continuing, "How are you?"

"Better than i was last night, still pissed though."

"Fuck, i would be too. Have you talked to them?" He asked.

"Not yet, i'm gonna try to before we leave but i don't know, we'll see how it goes." She shrugged.

"M'kay-" He started but was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey, Tate wanted me to tell everybody to start getting ready so we can leave at six." Lana said peeping her head in the door.

"Okay." Dominic said as she closed the door.

"She's so calm about everything, it's crazy." He said while sitting up.

"Yeah, and i know Lola told her. So like, what the fuck?" Cora did the same.

"Right." He agreed

ONCE THE TWO FINISHED getting ready and packed, they went downstairs with the rest.

"Is everyone ready?" Tate asked once she saw everyone in the living room.

"Yeah but i need to talk to Lola and Lana really quick." Cora said while Tate nodded.

"We can talk in the kitchen." She told the two before making her way over to the kitchen.

"Okay, so why the hell did y'all not tell me about Madeline and Oakley?" Cora said.