𝟐𝟐, green lights in your body language

"i can't fix each and all your problems,im no good with names and faces"

im no good with names and faces"

AFTER THEY GOT back from the beach, everyone hung out a bit before getting ready and going to bed

Dominic and Cora were laying in bed for like an hour, tossing and turning before Dominic finally spoke up.

"You cold?" Dominic asked Cora.

"No, just can't sleep."

"We can watch TV or something?" He said looking at her.

"Alright, let me see the remote." Cora said before going on Netflix and turning on a random show.

"Come here so you can see." He put her where she would be straddling him since the TV was on his side of the room.

They watched the show in silence for a few minutes before Dominic lightly tapped Cora's back.

"Hm?" She hummed, sitting up.

"Can i ask you something?" He looked up at her as she nodded.

"When are you gonna give me another chance?" He whispered.

"Do you still love me?" She asked.

"Of course." He nodded.

"How much?" She asked suspiciously.

"I can show you better than i can tell you." He responded rubbing her thigh while she nodded.

"Go ahead."

CORA ROLLED OVER in her sleep, accidentally hitting the boy beside her.

"Ow, fuck." He sighed holding his head.

"Oh shit, sorry." Cora rubbed his head.

"It's okay." He said as Cora sat up and held the blanket to her chest.

"Your hair is a mess." He said tracing her back tattoo.

"Fuck you." Cora groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Look." He said holding her phone camera up so she could see herself.

"Oh my God." She groaned before letting her hair down and running her fingers through it.

"I took a picture." He showed her.

"It's my phone so i'm deleting it." She said snatching the phone.

"Dominic, come her-" Conan swung their bedroom door open.

"What?" Dom asked.

"I need your help, my TV isn't working." Conan asked while looking in between the two.

"Okay, i'm coming." He groaned before getting out of bed, putting a shirt on and following Conan out of the room.

CORAWITHTHEBANGS JUST
ADDED TO THEIR INSTAGRAM STORY!

CORA WAS PULLING her shirt down when Dominic came back into the room

"Did you figure it out?" She asked.

"No, i don't know why he asked me anyways. I don't know anything about fucking TV's." He shrugged.

"Probably just an excuse to be nosey." Cora laughed while going into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Yeah." He followed her.

"Do you wanna go on a date later? It's cool if you don't want to, i get it." He asked nervously.

"I would love to." She smiled.

"Okay." He smiled nodding before brushing his teeth.

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" Tate asked Cora.

All of the girls were in Tate's room talking about nonsense when the topic of Dominic asking Cora out came up.

"Obviously, i'm excited. I just don't know what we're going to talk about because usually on a date, you would just try to get to know each other but we know everything about each other already, you know?"

"Yeah, i'm sure something will come up though." Lola nodded.

"Yeah, it's good a table is gonna be in between us though so it can strictly be a date and nothing else." Cora laughed.

"Where are y'all going?" Olivia asked.

"I'm assuming like a cafe or something because he knows i don't like big dates." Cora said while everyone nodded.

"What about paparazzi?" Lana asked.

"I'm honestly so tired of paparazzi that i don't care at this point." Cora shrugged.

"Period." Tate smiled high-fiving her.

" Tate smiled high-fiving her

author notes
thoughts???

also do y'all think all of cora's friends are real or do you think any are fake?

one of my fav chaps

idk how to write dates so PLS BEAR WITH ME

sorry for spelling errors and don't be a silent readerrrr