𝟏𝟖, taking up all the space beside you

"mix up your soul with mine tonight,tangle your legs up in my bed"

tangle your legs up in my bed"

AFTER THE BOAT, it was already 8pm so the group decided to head back to the Airbnb

"Since Cench left, i call dibs on his room because i physically cant share a room anymore." Olivia sighed while they all got in Tate's car.

"What the hell? I'm not that bad." Iris rolled her eyes.

"Olivia, i wanted that room." Cora groaned.

"Cora, you can share with Dom and Iris you snore so loud, i literally can't." Olivia shook her head.

"Whatever." Cora sighed.

"That's fine, ill have the room to myself anyways." Iris shrugged.

"I love you though." Olivia said.

"Love you too, i guess." Iris joked.

WHEN THE GROUP got back to the house, most of them immediately went to bed or went to take showers.

"I think Liv's in the shower." Cora said following Dominic into their room.

"Yeah." Dominic nodded.

"I'm going in the closet and changing." Cora grabbed some clothes.

"Okay, i'll change out here." Dominic nodded.

After both of them changed, the few friends that were still awake went downstairs and hung out for another hour until they were tired and decided to head to bed.

"Hey, i can ask Tate if i can sleep in there with her if you want?" Cora asked the boy laying on the bed.

"It's fine Cora, come on." He tapped the opposite side of the bed.

"Okay." She mumbled before getting in and laying beside him.

The two laid in silence for awhile, with Dominic trying to sleep and Cora shuffling around every two minutes until Dominic finally spoke up.

"You okay?" He asked looking at her.

"Yeah, i just can't get comfortable and i'm fucking cold." She sighed before moving again.

"Just come here." He pulled her towards him and let her lay on his chest.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Yeah, goodnight." She nodded blushing.

"Night." He mumbled before going back to sleep.

ONCE EVERYONE IN the house woke up and went downstairs, they figured out their plans for the day.

"A friend of mine is having a birthday party at this club later." Tate said.

"How do y'all have friends in Hawaii? I barely have friends in LA." Cora joked.

"We've only met like twice but she's cool and there won't be paparazzi or anything." Tate shrugged.

"It sounds fun, i'm down." Cora nodded as everyone else agreed.

"Are y'all alcoholics or something? We always end up at parties." Conan joked.

"Shut up." Olivia laughed.

"Yeah, shut up." Cora rolled her eyes smiling before continuing. "And what time does it start?" She asked Tate.

"It's eleven now and it starts at seven so we can just hangout until then." Tate shrugged.

"Okay." Cora nodded.

For the next few hours, the group just chilled watching TV until it was six and they decided to start getting ready.

author notes
very rushed

sorry for short chap but i promise next one will be a lot longer!!!

sorry for spelling errorssss

thanks for reading! don't forget to comment and voteeee