𝟎𝟑, just your body and a blanket

"i'm gon' make the wait all worththe ride"

the ride"

CORA'S HAND flew to her face in a weak attempt to block the sun out of her eyes

"What the fuck?" She whispered with closed eyes and her hand flying around the bed she was laid in attempting to figure out where she was.

Her hands went from the blanket, to her body, to whatever was laying on her body.

All she could feel was a bare back and curly hair and even with that little of information, she knew exactly who it was.

"Fucking hell, Cora." She whispered to herself before finally opening her eyes and seeing the brunette boy laying on her bare chest.

Last night was a blur, all she really remembered after her and Dominic kissed was them dancing and their situation now filled in all the gaps.

She thankfully recognized the room to be one of Olivia's guest bedrooms, that was a good thing and a bad thing.

At least she had sex with someone she knows, right?

She just hoped none of her friends were at the house so she wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment.

She gently unraveled Dominic's arms from around her body and moved him to the other side of the bed so she could get up.

Cora sighed looking around the room at all of the pieces of clothing scattered around the floor.

i'm not wearing a dress right now.

Cora immediately walked over to the only other piece of furniture in the room, the dresser.

She started opening drawers in an attempt to find a t-shirt and pants to put on.

good start.

Cora grabbed the basketball shorts and put them on rolling the waistband down a few times to fit around her hips.