Dinner date

We walked inside the restaurant and they asked for her name. I stood off to the side while I waited for her to call me over. When we got seated it was in a dimly lit corner that smelled of roses. It was only two seats. Only us two. When we got our menus Jess was only making small talk with me. She asked basics like what I do for work and stuff like that. I told her I didn't have a job. That gave her a glint in her eye. When our food came I couldn't help but notice how much she stared at me. There must be something on my face. I wiped my cheek and she just giggled.

"Thanks for giving me a fresh spot cutie" she smiled as she kissed my cheek. I wasn't used to this amount of affection before but it seemed like with her this was only the bare minimum. I was excited to see what could happen next between us. After we ate Jess payed the bill and she took me back to her house. "That was fun. Thank you Jess.." I whispered to her. I assumed I would get a thankful reaction from her too but she looked at me almost a bit angry. "Don't call me that." I was confused. Wasn't Jess her name?

"But isn't Jess your name?" I asked.  Why couldn't I call her by her own name? She just gave me a laugh and cupped my face in her hands. "Not to you it isn't. You call me ma'am. Got it?" I could barely talk due to her squishing my face but I managed to mumble out a "yes ma'am" for her. She kissed my head and let go of my face. "Good boy." She rewarded me with her praise. I nearly melted.

She saw my red face and giggled quietly to herself. "How did I pick such a cute boy" she stroked my hair and sat me on the couch with her. Same position as she's always had me. Me sitting on her thigh and her holding onto my waist so I couldn't move. I could tell she wanted control over me. I knew that after a while sitting on her thigh wouldn't be enough. I whimpered at the thought but it came out much louder than I expected. I prayed that she didn't notice. Of course she heard me though. It was loud. Jess began stroking my sides and my lower back. "Someone's excited." She gave my crotch a look.  I felt so embarrassed. I tried to get up to walk away but I was kept right where I was.

"Nuh uh baby. If you're going to be bad and get yourself hard then you're going to have to suffer the consequences." She lifted me up off her thigh and began walking to her room. I knew she didn't ask me to but she definitely wanted me to follow her in, so I did. I followed her to her room and by the time I walked in she was already sitting on her bed for me. It was like I knew what I had to do. I crawled on the bed and sat on her thigh. It was a routine at this point. Maybe that's what she wanted. She was training me. "What a good boy. You're so smart baby. So smart for knowing what to do" she praised me as she stroked my hair. I leaned into her touch. Suddenly her hand moved down. She was on my waist now.

Everything happened so fast. Before I knew it I was on my back with her straddling my waist. We were both clothed. She looked ready to destroy me. I managed to stutter out a "please" and before I knew it my clothes were on the ground and there was a hand around my throat.

Sorry this is short guys I just have smut planned ahead so erm yeah but like suggest stuff and maybe I'll add it in. Baii :P