CHAPTER 4

"You have to go through this if you want to be part of the Adventurer's squad".
"Registration center ? What about the HQ ?" Veronica asked feeling confused, "Yes, you have to register and apart from registering you will be tested" The boy said "the HQ is not here but in Golden city". "I see" Ife said. "Anyway let's go" the boy said "oh okay" Veronica replied.
They went inside the building and saw many people who also wanted to be adventurers. "There are a lot of people here huh" Veronica said looking around, "That's how it is most of the time, ok now walk up to any of the ladies at the table to register" He said. "Wow really in that case let's go Ve...." Ife was about completing her sentence when the boy pulled her by the hair. "Not so fast" he said.

"Let go of my hair !" Ife yelled, "what's wrong ?" Veronica asked. "You can't be tested if you're with a magical being,they need to see if you're capable without one except if you have a valid reason and you need to prove it. This is done to prevent exploitation of magical beings" He said. "Oh okay" Veronica said.

" By the way I didn't catch your name" She said. "I didn't throw it" the boy said. They chuckled, "my name is Amare" he said, My name is Veronica" She said "Bye Ife I'll be back". "Nica" Ife said as she became a bit teary since she hadn't been away from Veronica before.
"Woah calm down, I wonder how many buckets will fill up because of your tears" Amare teased. "Shut up !" Ife yelled.

"Good luck Veronica" She said as she looked in Veronica's direction.

Just so you guys know, School is about to resume😭 so I wouldn't be able to post so much. But, I'll try. I really appreciate you all for reading this book and I was surprised by how many people has read this book with the first five parts. Thank you very much 🥰🥰🥰😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗