chapter 6

Ridhima is done with her dinner and sat at the balcony while watching the sea. She doesn't know what she is feeling right now, full of mixed emotions, "Sometimes I wonder if I understand love at all. The thing transforms us but into what? Love turned me into something else back then. My hope now is that this new life can transform me into something better."

She doesn't know what life is going to bring to her. There are so many things going to her mind. "What kind of woman I might turn out here?" So many hard feelings. She wants to cry, however, she doesn't have tears to cry. She has not left with anything, right now. Whatever seems to belong to her, in reality, nothing is hers. She smiles sadly.

"That's life, you know. We never end up where you thought you wanted to be," says Tarzan who came to pick the plates

Ridhima turns back and sees Tarzan with a smile on his face. He understands her questioning eyes, so he assures her by saying "You didn't lock the door"

Ridhima sighs and says, "Sorry, I forgot"

"Don't be sorry for the things, you didn't do" replies Tarzan

"However, it happened because of me being of those mistakes," says Ridhima

Tarzan takes the seat next to her and locks his eyes at her and says, "Make mistakes, learn from them and when life hurts you, because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means you're out of that cave."

"You mean, it helps to come out of the comfort zone?" asks Ridhima

"Hmn, sort off" replies Tarzan

Ridhima looks at him and asks, "Since how many years you're working for the Man?"

Tarzan smiles and says, "Bingo! I know you wanted to know about all of us right? However stopped yourself, right?"

Ridhima smiles meekly and says, "Yes"

"Hey, hey, it's fine. Everyone wants to know about others. It's nature dear. You cannot go against the nature of humanity?" says Tarzan

Ridhima looks at with peculiar expressions and Tarzan chuckles and says, "Yeah, I know, Mafia and Humanity. I understand. But, Ridhima, We didn't choose this life, we're just living in it."