chapter 5

Malik can sense the tension between them while Ridhima is looking at him with the questioning eyes while Sher is looking at with Ridhima some unknown emotions which he has never experienced. To break the contact, Malik calls him inside and says, "Sher, come inside. Ridhima meet Sher, the representative to the Man I spoke about to you until now."

Ridhima nods her nervously and extends her hand towards Sher saying, "Hi, I'm Ridhima and you?" Sher looks at Malik questioning as if he didn't say anything about him, so he shakes hands with her saying, "I'm Sher".

Ridhima has understood this person is not interested in speaking with him so, she picks her luggage, but Sher says, "No. Don't get anything. Whatever you want, we will get you, leave everything here and just come like this."

Ridhima wants to argue but, Malik cuts her and says, "Ridhima, don't be anxious. Sher is a nice person. Go with him, whatever you wanted will be given to you. If anything, you want, you can tell me."

The whole time, Sher is looking at her with questionable thoughts, "This girl looks like, she doesn't even know 'A' of Mafia, then why The King wanted her to be part of the team? Whenever he heard Ridhima name from Malik's mouth, he has seen King happy. The only time he smiled is when he heard her name. Who is she to him? Over and above, King said, don't speak about him before her at all. However, he gets to remember the command King has given to him before starting from the place, "Sher, no matter what, she is your safety. She should be safely reached on to the cruise and be part of the team. Make sure, she is always safe, yet, at the same time, break her as much as you can."

Now that is something he doesn't understand. At one point he said take care of her and other point saying to break her. While looking into Ridhima eyes, I can say, she is a broken person. Into how many more pieces he needs to break her. And, why the hell is he thinking so much about her? His work is to do what King says, from when I started questioning him in my thoughts, thinks Sher.

Sher looks at the duo and says, "It's time to move on." 

Ridhima hugs Malik one last time and sits in the car beside him. He never allows anyone to sit beside him in the car, however, he is unable to tell her to take the back seat. So, he let her.

All the while Ridhima is not speaking anything, however, Sher could hear her heartbeat which is beating more than 1000 times per minute. He chuckles and reflects on himself. "What the hell? From when he started smiling, like this?" However, the sound of his chuckle got noticed by Ridhima and says, "I know why you are smiling. I am nervous. Can you please explain to me, whom I'm going to meet?"

No matter what Sher couldn't stop himself helping her, so he says, "I'm Sher. The representative of the king. Never try to speak with him directly. Only meet him when he says. Or else do you work. If you need anything, you can ask me. However, every morning by 6am you need to train with Aliza."

Ridhima looks at him with questioning eyes and asks, "What training? Professor said I should treat you guys, why I need training?"

Understanding that Malik didn't reveal any information, he says, "You are part of the King's team. So you need to be trained in all kinds of machinery and some self-defense. So,Aliza is the only girl in the team, so you would be training with her. But,remember, don't touch her wrong nerve, she will kill you."

The way Sher said, she will kill her, is messing her mind. "Did she did a mistake by saying yes to this job?" thinks Ridhima. 

"Don't think much?" says Sher.