4: hi im walker

Daisy and Mason made their way out of the airport just as the sun was setting

Daisy and Mason made their way out of the airport just as the sun was setting. The pair spotted Ryan and began to move towards him.

'RYAN' daisy screamed as she ran full speed into his arms.

'Hey daisy' replied Ryan as he picked her up and span her around 'we'll leave in a second I'm just waiting to pick up someone else'

Daisy nodded her head as she made her way to the passenger seat leaving mason to sit in the back. They patiently waited for a few minutes calmly humming along to the songs on the radio before Ryan got out the car to greet the person he was waiting for.

Mason and daisy turned to the car door as it opened revealing a tall curly haired blonde.

'Hi I'm walker' the blonde said as he sat down in the car.

The two best friends muttered introductions and gave small smiles to the boy they had just met.

Ryan got back into the car shortly after putting all the suitcases in the boot and the four of them headed towards the hotel they would be staying at.

It was a fairly long drive considering they would be filming in a small town on the outskirts of LA, but daisy didn't mind. The long drive gave her time to admire the beautiful city Los Angeles was.

She had always wanted to move there. Ever since she was a toddler and she'd see the actors on her tv screen with there strange American accents. She couldn't understand what they were saying due to the fact that the first 6 years of her life were spent in Italy until she moved to Britain. After she first started acting and had to travel to America a lot her mum though it would be best to move to Chicago .

She had lived in Chicago for 3 years now and although she loved it, she would much prefer to live in LA. So daisy always told herself as soon as she's old enough she'll move to LA.

The feeling of being still snapped the blonde out of her thoughts and she realised they had arrived at the hotel. She got out of the car, grabbed her suitcases and walked into the lobby.

The receptionist greeted the group and handed them all their room keys. They went to the elevator and pressed the button '6' because they were all on the same floor.

They arrived at their floor and made their way to find their designated rooms.

Once daisy had found hers she said goodbye to them and walked into her room. It wasn't a big room nor was it small but it was perfect to live in for 3 weeks. It had a bathroom right when you walked in ,a double bed and balcony.

The blonde walked over to the bed and practically jumped on it.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep as she hadn't had much sleep the past few nights anyway. As she drifted off she thought about tomorrow and how exited she was to meet everyone.

AUTHOR NOTE:
Short chapter I know but my brains not working today.
IM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE SOMEONE ACTUALKY READ THIS
I only have 16 reads and I'm pretty sure half of them are from me but oh well baby steps
I don't really know what to do to make people see this story so I'm just gonna hope that it finds someone and they like it