famous birthdays

Daisy Linwood:  ABOUT:Daisy Linwood is a 14 year old Italian-British actress born on February 26th 2009

Daisy Linwood:

ABOUT:
Daisy Linwood is a 14 year old Italian-British actress born on February 26th 2009. She is the daughter of Italian model Claire Linwood and her father is unknown although it has been brought to the media's attention that Claire and f1 driver jenson button had an affair around the same time Claire fell pregnant with Daisy although neither Claire or jenson have confirmed nor denied these rumours leading many to speculate who the young actresses real father is.

BEFORE FAME:
There was never really a before fame for the talented 14 year old as her mother was a very public figure leading for her birth to make headlines around the world.

TRIVIA:
Daisy is a pisces and her favourite foods are Mediterranean and pot noodles. She has a cavachon names toffe who she regularly talks about.

CAREER:
The young blonde has had a successful career being cast in many rolls such as;
Morgan stark: Avengers endgame
Amelia Benz: deadpool 1&2
Lizzie day: you are so not invited to my bar mitzvah
Kacey donally: the black phone

ASSOCIATED WITH:
Her best friend is 17 year old actress Sophie Grace who she met through mutual friends. The actress also encountered dating rumours about her and Dylan Hoffman but those were quickly shut down by both teens who said their relationship is purely platonic. One of daisy's closest friends is actor Mason Thames.