"What day is it again ?"

Start from the beginning

Sara: "Okay! I said I am sorry! I will try coming to India during IPL. Also, let's plan a virtual date for 14th ?"

Shub: "14th ko kya hai ab ?"

Sara: "Ugffff! Figure it out for yourself. Byeeee. Gotta go."

Shub was so happy knowing Sara was all fine now. But then he was already in London, he just hadn't told her about the same. He thought it was a great opportunity to surprise her. He immediately took a taxi to Sara's place. He didn't forget to carry her favorite ice cream, on the way.

As soon as Sara opened the door, Shub said, "Haanjee toh aap kuch keh rahe the ? If I came in front of you right now, Aap exactly kya karoge ?"

Sara saw him and couldn't believe her eyes. She jumped on him like always and a long smooch was exchanged, not caring about anything or anyone around.

After sharing their special moment, they came inside the house and that is when Shub said, Streets of London, will always be so special to me."

Sara: "I can't believe you are here. We just spoke and you had said you are out for a shoot."

Shub: "Ab you will not pick my calls, so what other option I am left with ?"

Sara: "Arrey! I didn't wish to trouble you, isliye bola tha waisa."

Shub: "Sara, you can never bother me. Please know that."

Sara: "I know it. I am Sorry."

Shub: "Is Aaliya home ?"

Shub asked all blushing

Sara: "Why do you ask?"

Shub: "Just like that."

Sara: "No, she has gone to her boyfriend's place."

Shub: "Okay, then why are you sitting so far ? Come close na. You don't want to sit on my lap today ? Why is it not your mood swinging day today ? You were so cute that day."

Sara: "Oooo Please! 😂😂 I was hilarious."

Shub: "I had no complaints."

They were getting all cozy is when Shub's phone started ringjng. The tinder shoot had to be done today, but he didn't need to travel for the same. It could be shot, sitting at home only but the team wanted Shub's time for the same."

Sara: "I will not let you shoot Tinder Ad while I am around. It questions my entire existence."

Shub: "Babe, they have paid me hefty amount for it 😂 I will have to do it."

Sara: "You mean to say, you are doing it for money ?"

Sara asked being all dramatic.

Shub: "Aur kya ?? I am with you since I was 20, kahan mujhe Tinder chaalane ka mauka milega kabhi, so mauke ka faayda."

Sara: "Aawaz me kaafi dard hai, jaaao kar lo shoot apna Ad."

Shub: "Promise, I will wrap it up in an hour, phir mera SARA time Aapka, main SARA ka SARA Aapka."

Sara: "Okay go now! I am waiting."

Shub finished shooting the Tinder commercial quiet quickly and soon came back to Sara's room. She was working on her i pad is when he walked to her.

Sara: "When do you have to leave.?"

Shub sat behind Sara and hugged her from behind. He kept running his lips all over Sara while she continued asking him questions.

Shub: "Tomorrow."

Sara: "Again ? So soon ?"

Shub: "You should have thought about it all before you began dating me. Ab what can I do ? Only I know how have I managed to be here."