Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Adaliah's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Adaliah's POV

"Each of you get a trolley guys," I told them as we were about to enter the Muggle Grocery.

We were grocery shopping since Molly allowed the younger siblings of Charlie to have a sleepover at our home. Me, Charlie, and the twins are now here at a Muggle Grocery. The others are already at the Manor.

 The others are already at the Manor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Allard Manor

"Every one of us?" Fred looks at me surprised.

I nodded my head, "Yeah. And here's a challenge for you guys, go crazy. There's tons of options more in Muggle Stores than Wizarding ones."

Charlie chuckles when Fred and George looks at him for confirmation, "Like she said go crazy. Oh and buy some for Ron and Ginny will you? The cart I'm filling is for Mum and Dad. Lia's filling for the usual grocery. So you're carts are for the sleepover itself."

Fred and George look at each other for a second before hurriedly taking a trolley each and going inside the Store.

Me and Charlie look at each and share a smile and chuckle, "Well there they go," And we both followed the twins inside.

"This place is big," George mutters as soon as we enter the store, in which Fred nods in agreement.

"I see why you said 'go crazy' now," Charlie looks wide eyed.

I hum and start to move forward and they follow me.

I would have our daily grocery shopping every saturday so that our home is stocked, but Charlie was never able to join me, so now he, and the twins are with me for the first time.

I listed the things we currently are almost out at home in my head.

Tissue papers... 3 packs of it into the trolley.

Ramen noodles... 2 packs of it to the trolley.

Some fish like shrimps, crabs, and others.. Into the trolley.

Dog food which is for our pet dog 'Blaze'... 1 sack of it into the bottom of the trolley.

Rice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rice.. 1 sack of it into the bottom of the trolley.

Assorted beverages... 3 packs into the trolley.

And done. Now just heading to the check out. And wait for the guys.

Charlie soon came out after just five minutes, putting his trolley next to mine, then redting his arms around my back.

"Thanks for doing this, Lia," He murmured to me whilst placing a kiss on my temple.

I smile up at him, "It's nothing. These are basic needs anyway. So what you got for Molly and Arthur?"

He pulls back a bit but still in arms length and listed them while looking at the trolley, "I got them 3 bottles of 1.2 Liters of Milk. Some meat. Some fishes. Got them some bread, all different ones for them to try. Coffee. Tea. Well that's about it."

I hum and nodded, "You didn't get them any sweats or chocolates?"

He tilts his head then gets a few chocolate from the register' shelf and place them on the trolley, "There,"

I roll my eyes and chuckle at him.

Fred and George finally came out from the back and here to the front, "We're done." They had huge grins on their faces.

I raise a brow then inspect the things they placed on the trolley. Chips, drinks, sweets, and chocolates. It seems like they took one of each from the shelves. I chuckle then nodded for them to place everything on the counter so I could pay.

The Burrow

"Mum! Dad!" Charlie calls out from outside.

Suddenly Molly appears with a big smile on her face, "Adaliah! Charlie! Come inside,"

Charlie shook his head, "It's alright Mum, we're about to apparate back home. The others are back home. We just came here to drop off some grocery Lia bought for you guys,"

Molly looks surprise and looks at me before pulling me into a hug, "Oh- Dear, thank you, but you shouldn't have."

I smile and patted her back and hugged her too, "It's alright. Charlie was the one who chose the groceries for you guys, I just paid for them. You guys deserve it."

Credits:• Collage Photos from Pinterest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Credits:
• Collage Photos from Pinterest