(18)

"Before speaking about the accident i wanna tell everything about me and taetae hyung", jin-soo speaks.

"Okay", everyone replied together.

Before starts speaking jin-soo looked at everyone for once.

And taehyung is burning in guilt.

Did he really lost his family and his love?

But jin-soo is happy that he can see them again, can talk to them for the last time and asked for forgiveness, because he used taehyung too.

"First we need to clear that what happened or what that basterd did to taetae hyung after our birth", jin-soo speaks and looked at sal-tuk who is still looking at them.

Because he is shocked, cause Hiya died and the doctor told him that only one son has born that time.

"But the doctor told us that only one child was born", jin speaks.

"That's not true hyungie, our mother gave birth to twins. Two baby boys", taehyung speaks, his eyes got teary.

"It means we are blood siblings?", jin speaks and looked at taehyung with teary eyes.

( So before continuing, i wanna clear one thing that Sal-tuk and Hiya are cousin siblings, Hiya was really really pretty and sal-tuk got attracted to her body and raped her countless times from their teenage, and threatened her not to tell anyone, she got scared and lastly when sal-tuk killed her entire family hiya lost her last hope. But at the end she also lost her mind and sal-tuk's daily torcher made her crazy, sal-tuk made her his personal slut and few years later jin was borned. Not only this, Sal-tuk sold her body for money to others group's, she didn't even knew that she got raped countless time. But they used pills so she didn't got pregnant after every times torcher. Even sal-tuk's minions raped her countless times. She was in pain and agony at her entire life. But Sal-tuk again made her pregnant and then taehyung and jin-soo was born and she died to giving birth to them at the OT bed)

"But........", jin tried to speak,

But taehyung cutted him, he understand what in was about to ask.

"Our mother was not crazy hyungie, she was normal, she bare the pain her entire life, she asked for death to the doctor's", and hearing that jin is more shocked.

So everyone.

"Means!!!", he asked.

"Hyung, she was not crazy, she asked the nurse and doctor to kill her at the OT bed, she was telling her life story to the nurse and doctor for nine month's whenever she went for check-up, she was in pain and sal-tuk's torcher made her like that, she counted how many time she got raped by many people and sal-tuk torched her", jin-soo explained.

And everyone looked at that fucking basterd in anger and deep hatred.

And sal-tuk laughed,

"You know whenever i did with her she cried and everytime i gave a deep cut on her body", he speaks and now yoonji get up and kicked on his face and then kn his manhood with her heels and everyone saw blood came out from his pants,

It's means she used shooe knifes.

Sal-tuk again feel on the ground, she can't hold his manhood cause his hands are tied but jungkook's men's again sit him on his knees.

"She got raped thousands of time from different people, she asked to the nurse to took both of us with her and rescue us, the nurse was also from a wealthy family so she decided to help her, so the doctor, who was died by age. After birth the nurse already took me and run away from the labour room's other door but when the doctor gave our mother peace and she was gone to haven, and tried to run away with jin-soo, sal-tuk entered at the labour room because he got impatient and the doctor couldn't able to run away that time", taehyung explained.