Jungkook : mom..

She glared at me and stood, I think she is mad!

Mrs Jeon : where did you go and why did you leave her alone at this time *angry*

Jungkook : sorry mom I didn't know about her condition

Mrs Jeon : *sigh* she must be shy to tell you she may not tell you but you should know about it jungkook

Jungkook : sorry mom it's my fault I won't do this again

Mrs Jeon : aishh don't be sorry! It's not your fault hmm!? I came here to check on her after you left , I saw her struggling in pain, I comforted her, after struggling she finally fell asleep! Just take good care of her jungkook! *smile*

She patted my shoulder, I nodded and smiled slightly,she left from there. I sighed and glanced at y/n i knelt down infront of her and pecked her forehead.

Jungkook : sleep well princess.

I changed my clothes into comfy and then I layed beside her, I pulled her in my embrace, I feel little upset because why she didn't tell me about her periods *sigh* may be she have felt shy to tell me as mom said! I caressed her hair soon I fell asleep.

Time skip after 1 hour :

I opened my eyes slowly, she is still sleeping, i laid her head on the pillow and got up from the bed without waking her up, I leaned and covered her with a blanket and left a peck on her forehead and then I went to the washroom.

After awhile I came from the washroom and found y/n sitting up on the bed while rubbing her eyes cutely, I went near her and sat down infront of her.

Jungkook : baby?

She looked at me with her doe eyes.

Y/n : kook? When did you come?

Jungkook : first tell me why didn't you tell me that you're in periods?

She widened her eyes.

Y/n : i-i didn't w-want to make you worry *nervous*

I held her hands gently.

Jungkook : baby don't do this again you know you make me so worried.

She looked down with sad face.

Y/n : i-im sorry koo

Jungkook : Heyy love look at me.

I cupped her face she looked at me with teary eyes...my heart ached seeing tears in her eyes, I made her sit on my lap.

Jungkook : sweetheart don't hide anything from me hmm? As a husband I have all the rights to know about it right?

I said as soft as I can, She hid her face in my chest.

Y/n : yess, From now on I will never hide things from you

Jungkook : good girl!! *smile* is your stomach paining badly?

Y/n : nahh, I'm feeling much better than before

Jungkook : do you want to eat chocolate?

She immediately looked at me with sparkle eyes.

Y/n : yesssssssssss!!!!

I chuckled at her cuteness.

Jungkook : first you have to eat lunch and then I will give you chocolate

Y/n : waeeeee?? I don't want to eat *whining*

I made her look at me and I cupped her face

Jungkook : you are already weak if you don't eat now you'll become even more weak, I want to see my baby healthy

She pouted cutely, I pecked her lips

Jungkook : I promise I will give you lot's of chocolates and I will make chocolate milk shake for you after eating lunch!

Her face lit up...I know she loves chocolates/milkshake.

Y/n : okayyyyyy!!! *giggled*

Jungkook : good girl! Now take rest till I prepare the lunch

Y/n : I need to shower.

Jungkook : do you want my help?

Y/n : nahhh! I will do myself

Jungkook : ok if you say so! If you need any help don't hesitate to call me hmm?

Y/n : ok sir!

Saying this she ran to the washroom like a baby I giggled at her cuteness.

Time skip

I'm making milk shake for my wifey, she ate her lunch like a good girl! She sitting up on dining table while waiting for me.

Y/n : kookieee how long will you take for preparing?

Jungkook : just 2 mins...

Y/n : aishh You have been saying this since 10 mins *whining*

Jungkook : *giggled* I want to make it more tasty, Then my baby will enjoy it na!!

Y/n : ohhhh I seeee!! No matter how you make, your baby will enjoy it

I smiled at her she did the same.

Jungkook : ta-da, your milkshake is ready mam *bow dramatic*

I handed her the glass...she took a sip, her eyes widened , is it bad?

Y/n : gosh... It's so tasty, I have never had a milkshake like this! *amazed*

Jungkook : is that so?

She nodded while smiling widely

Y/n : you also take a sip...

I took a sip, hmm..... Not bad, it's really tasty.... I glanced at her , she is sipping her milkshake while enjoying it and making cute expressions I giggled at her cuteness.

Jungkook : you know love? You are so looking tiny and cute in my hoodie

Yes, she is wearing my oversized hoodie!

Y/n : your hoodies are tooo big for me *pout* but from now on i will wear your hoodies often, they're so comfy to wear!! *cute smile*

Jungkook : *giggled* wear whenever you want! I would love to see you in my clothes!

She smiled brightly and hugged me I hugged her back.

Jungkook : do you want to rest love?

She nod, I lift her in my arms and went to the bedroom, I placed her on the bed, I pecked her forehead and was about to go but she clutched my shirt I looked at her

Y/n : where are you going?

Jungkook : to wash dishes!

Y/n : please don't go, I want cuddle *Puppy eyes*

I smiled and nod, I layed beside her she lean closer to me and buried her face in my chest I wrapped my arms around her

Y/n : I love you...

Jungkook : I love you too my love...

To be continued..........