Found her love

Next day afternoon

Next day afternoon

Yn pov :

Here I'm in the kitchen making dinner for tonight! I want to make everyone's fav food! But I only know Jungkook's , his parents, Hana's, Yuna's and my parents fav dishes, I don't know about oppas (BTS except jk) fav food so I phone called them asked them about their fav food , instead of saying about their fav food they gave me lecture "nO neEd tO mAkE wE wiLl OrDeR tHe FoOd fRoM oUtSiDe, wE DoN't WaNt oUr CuPCaKE tO gEt TrIeD" (in their mocking tone) they became over protective towards me since our wedding! (Yn, jin, Suga, namjoon,hobi, they became close to eachother, they treat her like their own sister) But somehow i convinced them ;⁠-⁠) but they said  that they'll help me in cooking but Jungkook refused them and said "don't worry hyung, I will help her in cooking" and they agreed! also mom and dad (jk parents) said that they'll also help us in cooking , so we happily agreed with them!! So here we are members making food! Jungkook is cutting vegetables, dad's helping him , I was helping mom to make fried chicken! After  2 hours we finally completed making dinner! The delicious smell is making us hungry!! It's almost 6 in the evening, It will still take time for all of them to come so we decided to get ready! Mom and dad left to ground floor!

I took a shower after that jungkook went to take a shower , I wore my dress, I stood infront of mirror drying my hair, after a while he came out from washroom just in his bathrobe! as his chest was able to see! I saw him the through mirror! TBH he is looking hot!! Water drops dripping from his wet hair, just looking at him I felt nervous, I think he sensed my nervousness as he smirked! Ohh god his smirk is making me more nervous, He came towards me, I stood there like a statue , he came more closer to me he made me turned towards him by my waist, I gasped by his sudden action! His face is so close to me as his hot breath is hitting my skin , I just looked into his eyes as he was already staring at me , we both just got lost in each other's eyes! Is he going to kiss me??

Jungkook : can you do me a favour?

He asked in his deep husky voice, I gulped

Yn : w-what

Jungkook : can you choose a outfit for me to wear tonight!

He asked while loosening my waist, aishh I am thinking so much! I sighed and nodded.

Jungkook : did you expected something else? *smirk*

Yn : n-no!

Shitt! Why the hell I'm shuttering!? he chuckled! I hurriedly ran to his closest, and then i picked a hoodie! He looks cute in hoodies!! I gave him the hoodie and he thanked me.

After half an hour, everyone arrived except Hana, she said she will be here in few minutes! So we're in the living room waiting for her while chit chatting!

Author pov :

Taehyung came to kitchen to bring a water bottle, as soon as he entered he saw Yuna! Her back was facing him, She was drinking water, she felt someone's presence as she turned and saw Taehyung.

Taehyung : heyy! *smile*

Yuna : h-hello *slightly smile* do you want something??

Taehyung: umm yeah! I'm here to bring water!

Yuna : ohh then take this!! *smile*

She extended the bottle, he smiled and held the bottle in her hand but unknowingly his Fingers touch her hand, she felt shiver all over her body by his sudden touch, she looked at him in his eyes he did the same, they both lost in eachother's eyes soon snapped out when they heard someone's clearing throat.

Yn : what's going on here! *teasing*

Taehyung : i-i came here to bring water!! Yeah water *nervous smile*

He said and grabbed the bottle from yuna's hand and then he left, yn looked at Yuna.

Yuna : yess dad coming!!!

She said and left from there immediately, yn chuckled at their behaviour.

After a while Hana finally arrived, and  without wasting a second they went near dining table and started to eat as they were so hungry! Everyone enjoyed their food while giving compliments to yn , jungkook and Mr&Mrs Jeon for making such amazing food ! After 45 minutes they finally completed eating! Everyone went to living room and started having random talks.Yn, Hana and Yuna are cleaning the dining table after that they went to the living room, yn sat  beside her mom

Mrs Kang : yn? Is Jungkook taking good care of you?

Yn : yess mom! *Wide smile*

Mrs Kang : *smile* are you happy with marrying him?

Yn looked at jungkook who is talking with her dad.

Yn : ofcourse yesss!! You know what mom? Before wedding I was scared/nervous about this wedding! I don't knew anything about him back then! But after talking with him and understanding him I felt so comfortable with him , I felt happy being around , he made me feel like a princess just by talking.He promised that he will make me fall for him, and he did! I fell for him harder! I love him so much..!
And now i wanna Thank you for choosing him as my life partner *smiled*

Mrs Kang : Just looking at your eyes shows how much you love jk , I'm so happy for you ynie! Finally you found your love!! *Smile*

Yn smiled and was about to say something but stopped when Hana cleared her throat..now everyone's attention is on her!!

Hana : umm guys!! I want to tell something important to you guys!! *nervous smile*

Yn : what happened Hana? Is everything ok?

Hana : yeah yeah yn! *smile* Actually in 2 days I'm leaving for abroad!

Everyone gasped in shock

Jimin - taehyung : whattt!!

Yn : why so sudden????

Hana : It has been many days since I came right

Mr Kang : but Hana you're study is also completed right? What are you going to do now?

Hana :-  I want to start a small and cute cafe

Yn:- but you can start a cafe in Korea too right

Yoongi : yess yn is right Hana!

Jungkook : we will help you in iit!

Yn pov:

Everyone is convincing her but her being stubborn and she isn't listening to them, I sighed and held her hands

Yn : Hana...please stay with us na , when you said you wanted to go abroad for higer studies I didn't say anything because I didn't wanted to ruin your studies! In these 2 years i missed you so much even you too miss us right?start a cafe here in korea even aunty and uncle will feel happy as you will stay with them hmm?

I tried my best to convince her and it worked she got convinced!! She nodded...

Hana : ok if you say so *smile*

Namjoon : We have being trying to convince hana since then but she didn't listen to us as soon as yn said she got convinced *amazed face*

Mrs Kang : they both are same!
They only listen to eachother , they don't listen to what others said *chuckled*

Jimin : that's called soulmates!! *eye smile*

Jin : then what about jungkook?

"he is my everything" I thought in my mind while staring at him as he was already staring at me, we stared at eachother's eyes but soon we came to our senses when we heard...

Yuna : is there any staring competition today ? *teasing*

I glared at her, everyone chuckled at us!

To be continued....

Hey ARMYs! Please tell me how's the story going on? Tell me in comments I'm curious about it.