Chapter 6

Saints POV:

As I sit here in this expensive car next to the most beautiful women I have ever seen cleaning my cut, I'm wondering why the hell this girl has spoken to me twice already and helped me, nobody ever helps me or let alone talks to me unless they're beating me up or saying something hatful other then my mom I love my mom I just wish I could get us out somehow I work long hours to try and save money but I just don't have enough after buying food and paying bills, breaking me out of my thoughts Lilith speaks " well I have a meeting in about 30 minuets that I can't cancel, so you have two options here you can either come with me I'll get us some food and drop you off at home or you can can come with me and wait in my private room and watch tv well I finish my meeting and then we can go grab some food and either do something for a little while or I can take you home" I thought about my consequences for a second but just couldn't seem to care "I-ill g-go with you to your m-meeting" she must have seen the fear in my eyes cause I seen rage behind hers before it was gone and she smiled a beautiful smile I almost though I imagined the anger in her eyes " okay let's go, I have snacks and drinks there and you can watch tv I won't be longer then 45 minuets, come on" she says pulling to a stop at the back of a building, after being let in I follow her to her bedroom the walls are dark grey and the bed has a black blanket and pillows of it but I noticed the walls look like cupboards to the left is a seating area where the TV is and a mini fridge beside the TV stand but I see another one by the bed side table "the remotes on the table have a seat make yourself comfortable the snacks and drinks are in the fridge by the TV stand " she says looking at me with a soft smile "t-thank y-you" I whisper "your welcome angel ill be back as soon as I can" I blush bright red at her endearment "o-o-okay" I say looking down she walks over to the door opening it before she walks out she says "oh angel" "Y-yes" "don't go looking threw anything unless your ready for what you might find" and with the she walks out leaving me as curious as I've ever been looking around taking a bit of a better look I take note that the walls are cupboards on two whole walls the way she said that and then winked at me was like she was taunting me and wanted me to look, I grabbed a snack and something to drink sitting down I turned in the TV and put on friends trying to distract myself after a few more minuets and I was done eating I threw my trash and I couldn't take it anymore just a quick peak I went to the cupboard on the left side of the bed and opened it gasping at all the padded handcuffs on the wall I picked my hand up rubbed my finders on the fluffy black ones "like what you see" scared I jumped and spun around "o-o-oh my - I'm s-so sorry i-i-i" " hey it's all good I kinda figured you would look it's nothing bad I'm not mad, if you want you can ask questions" she says and gestures to the couch going to sit down "w-why do y-you have those" I asked blushing "well I took you threw the back halls do you didn't see anything but we're in a BDSM club and this is my room I have a lot of things as you see those two walls are cupboards like the one you opened "a-are they a-all f-full?" "yes they are" she answers me chuckling "s-so W-what is a BDSM c-club" I ask "well you you know what BDSM is" she asks "i-i k-know s-somethings " "okay well here people are free to explore thier fantasies without judgment I have stages private rooms and private showing rooms where scenes can happen and as long as you play by the rules you play in my club" "t-that s-s-sounds like f-fun" by now I was a blushing stuttering idiot so I shut up and she much of picked up on that "well let's go eat"

pulling up to a nice Mexican restaurant I look down at myself and frown " what's wrong" she asks softly "i-its just this place looks n-nicer then I'm d-dressed" "oh angel you look fucking perfect and besides let someone say something to you" "o-okay"

getting seating and looking at the menu I'm kinda sweating and looking for something cheap cause I don't have enough money "hey get what you want I'm buying" she says and I can't help but blush "N-no t-tha-" "pick what you want I'm paying" she says more stern this time "o-okay t-thank you" "your welcome angel" after ordering we start talking and I'm surprised how easy it is talking to her "so what's your family like"she asks and I stiffen "n-no-nothing i-its just m-me and my s-st-step dad" I see that quick glad of anger behind her eyes before it's gone again she clenches her jaw " I see" she says and gives me a tight lipped smile "well i was supposed to be home a couple hours ago so im gonna drop you at home okay" "o-okay" I whisper and internally cuss myself out cause I think I ruined the time we were spending, after giving her my address the drive was silent that was making me uneasy "I-im sorry if I ruined t-the night we were having a good time and then I started talking about my family and everything kinda shifted" at the mention of my family I see her jaw clench sighing "is it just your step dad or your mom too" she asks I snap my head up eyes wide "w-wh-what" " I'm not dumb angel, it's a simple question yes is it both of them or no it's just him" "N-no" I whisper quietly pulling to a stop I go to exit the car when she grabs my wrist "hold on angel" she says and goes in the glove box pulling a small box opening it she pulls out a ring that looks like a snake wrapped around your finger "look right here is a panic button if you ever need my help cause your in any danger you push that you hear me" nodding my head I go to get out again but she pulls back and tilts my head so I'm looking at her "words baby boy" "ye-yes" "good boy" she winked I can feel my face heat up "t-thank you for today" "your welcome baby boy I'll see you tomorrow, remember push that button if you need me" "o-okay" with that I get out and walk inside, as soon as I get inside I'm hit with the stench of beer "where the fuck were you little shit" my step father slurred "i-i had t-to stay after s-school" I heard him ruffling his belt and I know I'm not gonna like where this ends up let's just hope he's not too drunk and doesn't almost kill me again