Now Entering the Fan Zone

Tallahassee... We were here. We were alive and here. You would never guess who got us here either. Me. Because someone, cough cough Monica, made me drive and passed out in the passenger seat while I did all the work myself! That bitch... I glanced over at her to see her rubbing her eyes. "Good morning! Did you have a wonderful nap? I bet you did," I said in a cheery voice. "Shut up. It's too early for this crap." "Yeah true," I yawned, "I'm going to stop at a hotel so we can actually sleep in a bed. Plus I'm not feeling well so I'd rather get sick in a bathroom not on the side of the road." She nodded, "I'm okay with that." I found a nice looking a hotel and I pulled into it. I parked the car and crawled out of it. I grabbed the small suitcase I had in the back and walked into the lobby. I walked up to the receptionist. "Hello there may I help you?" I looked up at her from the floor and answered, "Yeah, um my friend and I would like a hotel room." I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Yes let me see if there are any rooms," she started typing in her computer, "Okay we have one room one the 5th floor, but I have to warn you some band is there and they've been causing some problems.." she trailed off. "That's fine honestly." Could it be? It must be... I smiled at her. "If you're sure." I nod. 

Monica came in and stood beside me. I held up the rooms keys and started walking to the elevators. I pushed the up button and waited for the doors to open. "So what floor are we on because I want to push the button." Monica asked me. The doors open and we stepped in. I was next to the control panel? Is that what it's called... I looked over at Moni with my finger on the button. "You cannot handle the button," I said and pressed it. "Hey! I wanted to push the button!" "I just said you couldn't." "HEY HOLD THE DOOR!"  A man yelled. Monica and I both turned to look at a guy with black hair that was about shoulder length and sticking up. I couldn't see his eye color but he had a wonderful sleeve on his left arm. Also a few scattering his right. I held the door as he ran in. "Thank you so much," he reached for the 5th floor button but I had it pushed it already "oh.. you guys are going to the 5th floor." "Mhm," I mumble. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm being too friendly," he gave me a fake smile then looked at the floor. Monica hit me in the ribs causing me to look at her. "That's one of the band members. Be nice," she hissed at me. I nod slightly then turn back to him. "I'm Desiree Matthews. This is my friend Monica Smith," she waved at him. He looked up at me and smiled. "I'm Jinxx. Weird I know but I'm in a band. My real name is-" "Jeremy we know. You're in Black Veil Brides." Monica said. "We came from Tennessee to see you guys. We went to the Atlanta show but missed you because we didn't have a ticket. I'm a friend of Andy's I need to talk to him," I said with a blank face. "Oh I haven't heard him talk about you..." he trailed off. "We used to be close." I stated and watched the floors go by.

"So I'm actually heading to Andy's room right now. Would you two care to join me?" he asked. I smiled, "Yeah we would love to." He smiled back at me, "Right this way then!" He walked down the hallway with us right behind him. He stopped at room 518. "Here we are," he raised his hand and banged on the door. "Are you going to tell him now?" Moni asked me. "No, I'm going to wait till it's just us then I'm going to break the news. Tell him I don't need him. He doesn't have to see the kid and then I'm going to walk off," I told her. "Wait. Excuse me?" Jinxx said. I froze and slowly looked over at him. "Um yes?" "You're the girl he slept with?" "Yeahhh," I chuckled lightly and scratched my head. "Is that why you want to see him? So you can sleep with him again?" the look in his eyes made me take a step back. "No. He has a girlfriend. I didn't even know who he was until a few days ago. I didn't even know who you were until a few days ago. I just want to tell him that I'm..." I stopped what I was going to say. "Tell him what?" Jinxx glared at me. "I'm pregnant," I hissed at him. His eyes widened. Jinxx opened up his mouth to say something but the door opened. A tanned skinned guy with dark hair and a beautiful smile opened the door. "JINXX!!! YOU CAME! We were waiting for you to get here. Come and join the party!" "Yeah CC I'm here. Along with some friends," he said as he looked straight at me. CC looked over at us, "Oh Jinxx brought girls." "Desiree. Nice to meet you," I smiled at him. He grinned at me, "I'm CC." Monica looked over at me, "Not going to introduce me I see. Fine I'll do it myself. I'm Monica." CC smiled at her, "Let's go in and party shall we." I grin at him and walk past him.