Can we just forget it?

Desiree's POV

My front door slamming shut is the thing that woke me up. My eyes opened and I looked around my room. I was cold. I glanced down and saw my body was bare. I only had a sheet covering my lower half. I groaned and rolled over shoving my face in my pillow. I sat up and looked around. "I'm never drinking again." I mumble as my head began to pound.

I managed to crawl out of bed and throw on a shirt, underwear, and socks. No pants for me today! As I was shuffling back to my bed my door slammed open. "Desiree Storm Matthews!" my friend Monica stood there with an angry expression "Monica Christine Smith!" I said back looking at her. "Why did a guy just storm out of my house acting like he owns the place?" she crossed her arms. I shrug and sit on my bed, "Beats me. I can hardly remember last night. Let alone who he was and what he looked like." Monica sighed and sat beside me. "I told you not to drink that much." I smirked at her "I like alcohol what can I say. Don't act like you were innocent too missy!" I pointed my finger at her. She put a hand on her chest "Me nah." I roll my eyes at her "Pfft whatever miss diva." "Get your ass up and in the shower." I mock saluted her. She just scoffed at me and walked out closing the door behind her.

I pulled my aching body to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and was met with a monster my hair was every damn direction.  I had love bites up and down my throat. I glanced down at my hips amd saw bruises. "The harder the better I guess." I muttered as I pulled the shirt over my head and took off my socks and panties. I stumbled to the shower (tripping over that damned mat thing) and turned it on. I waited for it to warm up before I stepped in. Once I stepped under the pulsing water a sigh of relief left my mouth.  This is what my body was looking for.

I soon finished my business and wrapped the towel around my body. I went to my closet and decide to wear a BMTH shirt, black ripped skinnies and a red beanie. I put on my clothes then walked over to my vanity. I grabbed my bracelets and put those on along with my lip piercing. I looked at my reflection. My gaze going back to the love bites. My hand moved to my neck. I bite my lip and I see bright blue eyes and dark hair. I pull my hand away, shaking my head to clear my thoughts. "Forget about it." I put on eyeliner and mascara before calling it good and going to kitchen.

"Hey there punk wonderful to see you fully clothed." Monica teased me. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bar stool. Monica sat a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me. "Mmm thank you." I told her as I began to stuff my face. I looked up and saw Monica staring at me. "May I help you?" I asked around a mouthful of food. She gave me a disgusted look before answering me. "Yeah, so about that guy that snuck out of your bed and out of my house." My face held a blank expression, "What about him." I asked. "Did you get a number?" I dropped my bacon back down on my plate, "Monny I hardly remember his face." "How about his name?" "Something with an A. Anthony... Andrew.... Andy? I wanna say Andy. I'm going with Andy." I picked my bacon back up and bit into it. I took a glance at Monica. She was just looking at me. Well more like studying me. Possibly looking into my soul. Slight chance of that. "Hmmm... he was hot from what I saw."  My interest had now been peaked. "Was he?" I tried to play it off acting like I wasn't really interested.

Monica grabbed my now empty plate and brought it to the sink. "He was tall. Black hair. Tattoos." Flashes of him went through my mind. "Sounds hot." I was now drawing patterns into the bar top. "He seemed upset. Did you kick him out or something?" "Nope." I said popping the "p" "Whatever could of happened." I said as I stood up going back to my room to put on socks. "Do you think he had a girlfriend?" "If he did I must have looked really hot last night." I snickered to myself as I put socks on. "Smokin'. No seriously though Des! Do you hit him or something. I've never seen a guy look like that after getting laid." I sat back down on the bar stool trying to think about last night