Ch.1 Prologue

~*Good Evening Gentle Listener, Welcome to the remastering of Fighting Spirit Hero: Metal Bat! Please grab thy metal sports equipment, and enjoy the reading*~

~Izuku: Age 3~

Izuku was finally brought to the quirk hospital, he couldn't wait, he was finally going get his quirk. He hoped and hoped and hoped he sat in the waiting room next to his mom and kicked his feet in the chair.

Inko looked at him as he kicks his tiny feet cutely. She smiles softly "Are you excited?" She looks down at her son. "Yeah! I get my quirk finally!" Izuku looked so excited.

It was Izuku's turn to head into the quirk doctors office, Izuku was in the quirk doctors office with his mom, Inko Midoriya. When the doctor came in with the results in his hand he sat down with a warm smile and it made Izuku threaten to take off like a rocket, screaming in delight. "I have a quirk?!"

The doctor nods then turns to Inko, "You know Mrs Midoriya, your kids very blessed." "What do you mean by that sir?" Inko asked. "Well his quirk is called Fighting Spirit, He adapts his body to fighting his opponents, the more damage he takes the stronger he gets, it seems he has a threshold for damage he can take however, blood loss makes him stronger but he can only take so much, I doubt he could lose much before passing out. Boosts to his power include, Strength, Speed, Durability, and Agility." "Does that mean I can become a great hero?!?" Izuku asked excitedly bouncing up and down in his chair. "Defenitely. Maybe even the greatest if you try hard enough." The doctor said making smile warmly,

*14 years later*

The Hero Association formed, A Competitor but also partner to The Hero Corporation that AllMight worked under. Inko began to work at the Hero Association, Inko scouted her son for it because her son even at a young age he was already incredibly strong.

He was destroying the low level villains and getting better to the point he was able to hang around with strong villains and defeat them. Izuku just got out of class. He walked out the front gate and towards his house.

*Ring* *Ring*

Izuku looked at the caller ID, it was from The Hero Association. "Hero Association? What do they need me to do now?" He picked up the call, he out the phone to his ear and listened.

"Hello Metal Bat, we have been tasked to tell you that unfortunately you have been put on body guard duty today, her guards are on off duty and her father has a lot of influence and wealth." "Sure, not it's like I had anything to do today." He says sarcastically, he then starts heading towards the area.

~*Scene Change*~

Izuku see's a woman standing outside of a buffet restaurant. He approaches her and shows her his Hero ID. "Good evening Ma'am, Metal Bat, nice to meet you" He bows in front of her.

"Momo Yaoyorozu, pleased to make you're acquaintance." She said as she reciprocated the bow. "Where would I be accompanying you to?"Izuku asked, Momo shrugged and they went on their way.

They were walking when out of the fray Izuku blocked a manhole cover shot straight towards him. "METAL BAT!" He heard somebody yell, "I'M GOING TO HUNT YOU!" They followed up. "Momo get behind me." Izuku said "What's happening?" She asked "The Hero Hunter is here, and I can only assume the monster association is here too trying to kidnap you, just stay next to me and you'll be fine." Izuku replied

The Hero Hunter dashes forward towards Izuku. Izuku readied his bat in a guard, The Hero Hunter faked it and landed a blow to his stomach, Izuku slide back as The Hero Hunter tried to follow up quickly he blocked his hand and countered, slamming The Hero Hunters midsection, making him cough up blood.

They continue to fight, plowing fist and bat into each other. Eventually Izuku determines The Hero Hunter is too strong for him currently, so he decided with his heightened speed. As he goes to counter with the bat he fakes it and smashes the ground creating a huge dust cloud, he then trips The Hero Hunter with his bat hitting his legs.

As soon as The Hero Hunter falls over he grabs Momo and dashes away. Running, jumping building to building, running through trees. "Momo! Where do you live at?!" Izuku yelled as he dashed from building to building.

Momo told Izuku her address and he took off even faster as he flees to get Momo to safety. Dashing towards her address using his heightened fighting spirit to move faster.

Once they got there Izuku saw the big gate, he realized there was no way he could wait for a gate to open, he assumed The Hero Hunter was still on their tail so he couldn't afford to stop. He threw Momo "Hang on!" As she flew over the fence Izuku jumped and cleared the fence and caught her in the air.

Momo looked at him, holding her in his arms as they flew through the air, she felt some sort of. Admiration? She couldn't tell just yet. As soon as they landed he dashed around to the back door.

"Is your window open?" Izuku asked and Momo nodded. Izuku asked her which one it was and when she pointed out he leaped for it. As soon as they landed in her room he put her down.

He then closed the window behind them. "Just in case" Izuku said, his breath was running hot, and blood was pouring from his mouth. Impact trauma had done a lot to him. It was weird because The Hero Hunter's hands didn't feel like blunt objects, they felt hard, yet somehow sharp at the same time.

Izuku couldn't understand it because his hands looked completely normal. Momo watched him from the corner as he tried to analyze the situation what had played out. "Excuse me." She said.

"Yes? Sorry." "Can we head into the living room?" "As you wish" They head into the living room. "Sorry it was just awkward for both of us to be in my room at the same time" "Its okay. Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to you." Momo said as she looked at him in interest and admiringly.

"I'll stay with you for the rest of the day to make sure he doesn't come back to try and take you as a hostage." "Thats fine" Momo felt a sense of relief.

Izuku then turned his head towards the door. His heightened physical senses let him hear somebody step right outside the gate.

"Did he find us?!"

~*End of Chapter*~

~1st Chapter done, cant promise a consistent schedule since i'm going to be doing a lot of work now, but i'll try.~