(important) author's note

‼️ THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DELETED AFTER CROSS IDENTITY IS REWRITTEN ‼️

hi! i don't usually make author notes but i felt like this was really essential to keep my readers up-to-date with how the book is. it's been a really long time and i want to apologize for the inactivity.

however, i'd like to announce that this book is ON-HOLD temporarily. no, it is not discontinued!! no, it's not because i hate this book or something. in reality i REALLY love this book so i want to continue writing it. however, i've noticed so many things wrong with this book, and it's made it so much more difficult.

so, in the end, i've decided that i'll be rewriting almost everything in this book to be better and more polished. i don't think it will take too long, but author is really busy with other stuff too so please bear with me!!

just for your information, no, the book won't change too much. it's mostly to patch up inconsistencies and grammar mistakes only, so most of the chapter's events will STAY THE SAME. you do not need to reread the whole thing after i finish rewriting if you don't want to, just do note there would be a lot of things fixed and it may cause minor changes.

im very, very sorry for the inconvenience, but i promise it's best for future readers and also for consistent updates in the future!

P.S if you want any other works to read in the meantime, you can go ahead and search for other haobin books! however, if you're searching for one made by me, i also have another book called "you and me: scholar differences" which is a band zb1 au! feel free to consider reading while waiting for cross identity!!

you can also ask how the book is currently any time, regardless on my board or here! i'll be willing to give updates! i don't want anybody to feel like the book is totally over TT

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU GUYS for reading up to this point! promise the book will become bigger and stronger once it's finally rewritten!

FALLENFORHOON 2024