Moments later, Evan's legs started to quiver around his hips. He rolled his hips into her quickly, her body jerking up and down, her head pushing back and forth across his pillow as he fucked her into his mattress with wild desperation, as if it were his last night alive. "Draco . . . I'm gonna . . . you're . . . "

Draco clapped his body over and over against Evan's, his cock squelching in her soaked pussy and his brain exploding. He couldn't stop moaning and groaning, whimpering and roaring in violent ecstasy.

". . . you're gonna make me cum."

Draco froze in shock for only a second, looking down at Evangeline and releasing a shuddering breath. Then he continued his relentless thrusts, plunging deep inside of her and grinding himself down to the very base. He exploded in pleasure, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Please," he whimpered out in agony, not slowing his thrusts for even a fucking moment. Nothing in the world could have possessed him to stop—he was lost between her legs. "Please."

Evan nodded, her face screwing up. He felt her walls shudder around his shaft, contracting as it prepared to cum around it. Every thought left Draco's head except for the desire to please Evan, to satisfy her—nothing was more important in the world than to do her every bidding, to give her whatever she wanted. He needed to bring her to the brink and beckon her over it. He tilted his thrusts upwards, drowning in her soft, sticky wetness.

"Let me take you there," he begged, wanting to send her directly to satan's doorstep. "Oh fuck, please Evan."

Evan was gasping, gripping onto his neck and trembling. Her legs quivered as he went mad on top of her, thrusting himself deep inside her body with steady speed.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned out desperately, shredding his upper back with her nails. She grasped his body as it jerked back and forth on top of her.

"Look at me," Draco demanded, because he wanted to physically watch her fall over the edge. He wanted to see her eyes roll back. Evan met his eye contact, and he gazed down at her, furrowing his brow in sexual agony. "Show me you're mine."

Evan nodded frantically, her face screwing up. And there was that clenching again, that pulsating of her walls that Draco knew meant she was about to cum underneath him. He gripped the back of her thighs and pulled them around himself tighter. He was at the threshold of pleasure—it was everywhere on his body. His mind exploded in bliss, his cock was throbbing as it prepared to explode, and her hands were leaving a trail of fire on his upper back.

Evan was going to cum. His babygirl was going to fucking cum for him—he could literally feel it. She was gasping and arching her back and her moans were becoming more high pitched, her body tensing up as he pumped his cock in and out of it.

"Draco . . . please. . ." Evan gasped. Draco picked up speed as she gripped hard onto his back. She lifted her hips to meet his cock, panting hard in his face.

"Fuck!" he called out, because she was lifting her hips and it was shoving him into her pussy at a tighter angle. "I'm gonna make you cum Evan," he vowed. "Let me make you cum. Give it to me."

He wanted to steal her first orgasm—he fucking needed it.

"I'm . . . going to . . . I want to," Evan moaned, barely able to form the words. Draco released a choked sound of absolute bliss. She wanted to cum. And instead of being in pain, Evan was shaking underneath him, she was shuddering around his cock, she was choking on the air, her eyes were rolling back . . .

"Cum for me."

"DRACO!!!"

Draco watched, his world ending, as Evangeline orgasmed in his grasp. "FUCK!" he called out, fucking her harder through the whole-body convulsion.