l

Selah's POV
—————————————————
It's been 4 years since me and Brianna broke up. I don't have feelings for her anymore. In fact i've met a boy. His name is Daniel and I really like him. Even though I have a crush I still think about Brianna sometimes. We were together for years before we broke up.

I've been doing pretty good lately though. Me and my best friend Chasey aren't as close but we still  talk which is good.

Everytime i go somewhere like Walmart or Target, I always imagine running into her one day. I wonder how she's doing. If she still has the same fierce dark red hair color. Or the same brownish green eyes. I don't know.

I was in the middle of getting dressed to go out with Danny when I got a text from my best friend Hailey.

hai❤️‍🩹☝🏾: heyy bestie wyd td?

She's always asking me what I'm doing for the day just so she can take me out to eat or shopping. I laughed as I replied to her cheery text.

Me: nothing hai but I can't go out with you tn if that's what ur asking for.

hai❤️‍🩹☝🏾: awww why not. don't tell me danny is taking u somewhere tn. 😒.

Me: he isssss I'll go out with you tmr... I promise.

hai❤️‍🩹☝🏾: wtvvvvv see you soon and have fun tn. I love youuu.

Me: yo tambien te amo hai 🤞🏾

I put my phone down and preceded to get dressed. Daniel doesn't care how I dress and he also told me that we're not going anywhere fancy tonight.

Apparently we're going skating and for that reason I decided to wear some black sweatpants and a blue hoodie. I was finally done getting ready and now I'm ready to go. I quickly sent Danny a text letting him know I was prepared.

Just as I put my phone down it buzzed indicating that I had gotten a text. I quickly look at it thinking it was from Danny but instead it was from Chasey.

LJ: hey selah.. how you been?

I don't even know how to respond considering we haven't spoken in forever. I decided to just answer later so I left her on delivered. I heard the door bell ring and I quickly jumped up to get the door.

It was my crush and he looked absolutely gorgeous. I get it may be weird to call boys gorgeous but I mean.. he was.

"Hey, Selah." He said looking at me daringly.

"Hey, Danny. Are you ready to go?" I replied smiling softly. He nodded and took my hand as he walked me to his car.

He opened the door for me and waited for me to get it so that he acould put on my seatbelt for me. As he put it on he kissed my cheek and it made me laugh.

He then walked around and got in on the drivers side. I've always offered to  drive but he won't let me. He says pretty girls don't need to drive... whatever that means.

He likes to play his jazz music when we ride around together. He's an old soul in a young body. I continue to stare out the window and think about Brianna. I honestly just wonder where she's at or what she's doing.

"What are you thinking about love?" His voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I look at him and just smile. I don't why but he just makes me happy.

"Nothing, Danny. Are we almost there?" I ask.

"Yes, we're actually here." He replies as he turns his music off and holds my hand.