𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄.

★。\|/。★
One day I will stop falling in love with you.
Until I do, I'll be thinking of you.
__________________

ON THE UPPER EAST SIDE OF MANHATTAN, newlyweds Sally Jackson and Gabriel Ugliano find a perfectly cheap apartment in a charming brownstone building. It must've been destiny, or fate, or one of those immaculate conceptions that they couldn't understand, but recently divorced Yulissa Polanco moves in next door with her children as well—and the woman is acquainted with men like Ugliano. She was married to one, after all. And if God believes Yulissa will leave Sally Jackson at the mercy of her abusive husband, then He is sorely mistaken.

It marked the beginning of a friendship, woven with blood and bruises, hidden beneath a layer of foundation. It only made sense that this love would extend to their children.

Wilmarie Dulce Velazquez-Polanco and Perseus Jackson met when they were one year old and unable to stand. They grew together, learning to walk by holding each other's hands and never quite letting go of each other. Their connection was unbreakable, like an invisible thread connecting their hearts.

Everything changed when Percy starts attending Yancy Academy and goes missing seemingly overnight. Then Gabe disappeared, and the Jackson family never returned.
Their apartment is emptied and up for rent.

The string snapped. 
Con Dios, Yulissa lamented, and they pretend to move on.
Until Percy and Wilmarie unexpectedly cross paths on the subway.

OR;

The hero of Olympus believed he had everything he could ever want—until he saw her again. Now, all he wonders is: Can two souls entwined in different realms find a way to overcome the tragedies that have torn them apart?

 Now, all he wonders is: Can two souls entwined in different realms find a way to overcome the tragedies that have torn them apart?

CHARACTER: WILMARIE VELAZQUEZ POLANCO
﹨﹨─── SONG: Te sigo amando BY Juan Gabriel //
❛ I wish you happiness wherever you are, love. I don't care that you will never return to me. I wish, my love, for you to know that I love you—that I haven't forgotten you; I never could. I loved you too much, and that was my mistake. ❜

 ❜