Day 2

I woke up hearing voices around me. What? I felt heavy. Like something was weighing me down. I flutter open my eyelashes barely and see Jake Sam Tara and Colby all standing around the bed whispering. Why were they in my room? Did I look weird? God I'm so tired and my head hurts. I try to sit up but I'm pulled by my waist. What? I guess Tara noticed I was some what alive and gasped saying she woke up. Sam snapped a picture and then they all ran out of the room. Wait. Hold the damn fucking phone. I'm not in my room. I'm in- no, I look under me slightly and then I realized how this looked. Last night Johnnie took me to his room. Locked the door. I'm in his shirt with only a bikini on and I'm laying on his chest. WAIT. IM IN JOHNNIES ROOM IN ONLY A BIKINI AND HIS SHIRT ANS LAYING ON TOP OF HIM. Before I could even ask myself if we did anything last night Johnnie spoke as if reading my mind, "I wouldn't." I just layer my head back down on his chest and covered my face as he began to giggle at me being embarrassed. Totally just embarrassed and nothing else....shh!  But he's so comfortable....i never did touch his hair. Would he mind? I ended up not even thinking and sitting up on top of him and I played with his hair. He looked very surprised but not uncomfortable. It didn't even register in my mind that I was straddling him. Stupid stupid STUPID!! But his hair was soft , and very fluffy feeling. THATS BESIDES THE POINT!! I would get up and run but- no that's exactly what I would do if I didn't like it this much. No he's probably not even into you. Don't think like that, I felt his hands on my waist and I couldn't stare into his eyes. "Uhhh I'm...gonna go get changed-OW! *I squeezed Johnnie's torso and put my head into his neck Johnnie hugged me tighter. "What's wrong????" He seemed so sad. "Headache" I replied. "I'm so sorry Y/n do you want me to get you some medi-" "no....please? Stay here? Just a bit longer..." he smiled at me and sat there then played with my hair. It felt so comfortable. Safe. I could feel his rings brush against my hair and his heart beat accelerating. Wish there was a pause button on life. As if on time I get a call and get up. It's Sam and Colby calling to see if me and Johnnie would like to collaborate with them at something called "Hell Week" so Johnnie smiled and nodded so I said sure then we had it planned for Wednesday. That's 2 days from now. All the sudden my Twitter was getting blown up. What's going on? I tap on one of them. Sam's post?" SAM GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I scream Sam came running and I look at what's about to be a dead man. Sam has a confused look on his face and all he had to say was "has Johnnie saw?" I glared at him and showed Johnnie my phone showing a post of Sam with me and Johnnie cuddling. "Uh oh" Johnnie looked to Sam and Sam looked at him and me and ran. wtf Sam!!!!
Again another shorter one but it was for plot! Love you all!