Chapter 25

Continues from previous chapter...

5 hours later....

Davina's pov

I'm shaken awake by Kol "we're here, darling" he states as he kisses me on the forehead. I let out a yawn and stretch my arms up above my head before slowly standing up "how long was I asleep for?" I ask not knowing when exactly I had fallen asleep.

"You fell asleep half an hour ago so not long" he replies taking my hand as we leave the plane "so where are we?" I ask looking around as we make our way into the airport "Greece" he answers making me smile "I've always wanted to visit Greece" I say causing him to smile "well now you're getting too. My family actually own a villa here" he replies as we exit the airport and come to meet a guy holding a sign with our names on and he's waving to us.

"Mr Mikaelson, pleasure to meet you. I'm Gustavo, I will be driving you and your misses to the docks where your transport awaits" he greets shaking Kol's hand "thank you. Is our luggage in the car?" Kol asks making Gustavo nod "yes, it's already been loaded so we're ready to go" he answers making Kol nod.

"Great, hop in love" he says rubbing the small of my back before he opens the car door and I get in. He gets in after me and Gustavo escorting us to our next destination jogs round the car and gets in the front.

Kol scoots up next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders as the car starts moving "did you have a nice flight?" Gustavo asks looking at us through the rearview mirror "yes, we did" Kol answers rubbing my knee with his other hand as Gustavo drives round the parking lot before making an exit and driving away from the airport.

I look out the window and smile at all the lights but what really catches my attention is the moon. The moon is a half moon tonight and it's above the sea making the moon light shine done on it.

I smile as I feel Kol kissing my cheek making me turn to him and I lean my head on his shoulder as he pulls his phone out "you messaging your mother?" I ask making him nod "letting her know we landed safely" he answers before sending the message and slipping his phone back in his pocket.

....

After a twenty minute drive, we finally arrive at the docks and Kol pays Gustavo as we get out and our luggage is taken from the trunk "enjoy your trip" Gustavo says with a beaming smile and a wave as a guy dressed in white walks over and shakes hands with Kol.

"Alpha Mikaelson, pleasure to meet you. I'm Luka, member of the Hercules pack and I'm honored to be escorting you and your mate to your destination" he explains with a beaming smile and a bow as he steps back. "Pleasure to meet you, Luka. Always nice running into a Hercules wolf, you lot are always so nice and welcoming everytime me or someone from my family come here" Kol replies with a smile.

"Well that's because we like your family. Your pack has always helped us whenever we've needed it, you have our back so anyone from the Blue Moon pack is always welcome here. Speaking of which it is a pleasure to meet your beautiful little mate" Luka states turning to me with a smile and Kol pulls me into his side, squeezing my hip.

"I'm Davina" I say holding my hand out for him to shake but instead, he kisses it making Kol growl making Luka back up "sorry, didn't mean to offend or upset you" he states holding his hands up. "Just try not to overstep again, mate" Kol replies keeping his arm around me while keeping his eyes on Luka who just nods.

"Anyway if you two would follow me. I will escort you to the boat" Luka says grabbing two of our luggage bags while Kol grabs the last one and we follow after him as he heads off.

We come to a white boat and we get on after Luka who sets our luggage bags to one side before jumping off the boat and starting to unwind the rope from the dock which keeps the boat in place.