Chapter 21

Warning contains sexual content...

Continues from previous chapter...

Davina's pov

After I shared a dance with Lottie, Kol stole me back and we found a little secluded area not far from the reception but just far enough away to give us a moment of peace. We were currently feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries and sharing kisses.

I look out to the party and see mostly everyone on the dance floor, though there are a few stood by the champagne tower drinking and talking while a few kids are playing on the bouncy castle along with Damon and Enzo who are bouncing away to their hearts content. 

Elena and Bonnie are just stood with their arms folded and shaking their heads, watching their mates act like big children. "Come join us, gorgeous" Enzo calls out to Bonnie "no thanks, I already have our baby bouncing away in my belly. If I start bouncing, I'll likely pee myself" Bonnie responds before walking away with Elena, leaving the men to it.

"It is now time for the father and daughter dance. Now since due to unfortunate circumstances, the brides father isn't present to do the honor so Prince Seb will take his fathers place and dance with the bride instead" Esther announces through the microphone.

Kol helps me up and I make my way to the dance floor where my brother is waiting and I smile at him as he holds a hand out. I take it and we start dancing "thank you for stepping in for this" I say making him shake his head "no problem. It's just a shame our father couldn't be here today, he would've loved to have danced with you at your wedding" he responds "I bet he's watching though and he's proud of you for taking up the mantle and he's happy to see me enjoying my wedding" I respond making him nod "not only that, he'll be happy that you're happy" he adds as he twirls me around and we start moving around the dance floor.

//

Once the music has come to an end, my brother takes a step back and bows as everyone claps  "now it's time for the bride and groom to have their first dance" Esther announces and I soon sense Kol behind me before I feel a tap on my shoulder making me turn.

"May I have this dance?" he asks taking a bow making me giggle "you may" I respond with a hand on my chest as I give him my other hand. He takes my hand and brings it to his lips, kissing my knuckle as he gently pulls me into the middle of the dance floor as Senorita plays over the speakers.

He pulls me close and I place my head on his chest as we slowly sway on the spot, our hands intertwined as he takes the lead and guides me around the dance floor. He suddenly raises his arm in the air and twirls me around before bringing his arm back down and pulling me to him making me smile as I place a hand on his chest.

I giggle as he suddenly lifts me up off my feet and spins me around before gently setting me back down. I lean up, pressing my forehead against his as we slowly turn on the spot before I pull away from him and turn my back to him, pressing up against him and I move against him making him move in rhythm with me. I smile as I feel his breath hit my cheek "when do I get to rip off that garter of yours?" he whispers "after this" I respond before moving away and I do a twirl as I extend my arm out before he pulls me back to him and suddenly scoops me up in his arms bridal style making me giggle as I wrap my arms around his neck as he twirls us around before setting me back down on my feet.

He leans his forehead against mine as we continue our dance and we share a few kisses before the song comes to an end.

A chair is brought out and he kisses me as he sits me down before pulling away and giving me a wink as he walks over to Enzo who walks over and he whispers something to him making him nod before he walks off.