Profile 1

Full name: Kol Jensen Mikaelson

Age: 19 years old

Pack: Blue Moon

Status in the pack: Alpha

Wolf name: Shadow

Wolf form: thick black fur with bits of white

Mother: Esther Mikaelson

Father: Mikael Mikaelson (deceased)

Siblings: Freya Mikaelson (deceased), Klaus Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson and Henrik Mikaelson (deceased)

Cousins: Finn and Elijah Mikaelson

Uncle: Erik Mikaelson

Niece: Lottie Mikaelson

Friends: Enzo, Stefan and Damon

Mate: Davina Claire

Personality: cocky, charming, loyal, protective, stubborn, quick tempered, cunning, sly, unpredictable and smart

Bio: Kol is the only legitimate son of Mikael and Esther but he is their second legitimate child as he had an older sister Freya who unfortunately died when she was infant. He is Esther's second son after his half-brother Niklaus. Kol has always been a bit of a flirt with girls, he's always flirting with girls in his pack and he does occasionally make out with some or have them perform oral sex on him but they never mean anything to him and he never goes any further than making out or them giving him a hand job or blow job as he's sworn to save himself for his mate as he only wants to have penetrational sex with his mate.

Kol has a sweet little bond with his niece Lottie who he adores and always likes pulling pranks with her. He has a good relationship with his cousin Elijah despite him not always being around since him and his mate travel a lot however he doesn't get along very well with his older cousin Finn but that's just because he's older and they don't really have anything in common and they are both total opposites.

Kol has been Alpha of the Blue Moon pack since he was 18 after his father died and he is a good Alpha but he can be quite cold, rude and strict but the safety of his pack is important to him. He has no tolerance for backstabbers or rogue wolves, he has a deep hatred for rogue wolves since a group of them snook into their grounds and murdered his little brother Henrik when he was just a pup.

Kol is desperate to meet his mate as you're supposed to meet your mate when you're 18 but he never found his when he turned 18 but he knows his mate is out there, he can sense it.

That's everything about Kol. What did you think?