Chapter Five (Perfectiondiscoglitter is proud of me for updating)

Perfectiondiscoglitter gave a flamboyant gazp. "ALRIGHT NOW IMA HAVE AN ELECTION FOR A NEW MOTHER"

Perfectionmom: *sobs in horror*

Bonenomnom: *gets out knife and fork*

Perfectionmom: AIOAIIAIIIAIPJHIUT)*^%(&TFAOFLUFIA(&YTDITFKJHGAKURYSW%&#IATDU%#REA^#AWYJ-

The universe: fair response-

Perfectiondiscoglitter: bye-bye mom :D

Perfectionmom: ilikecannibalismsbutnotifimtheonebeingeaten ;^;

Bonenomnom: B O M B A S T I C S I D E E Y E

Perfectionmom: *sobs in bombastic side eye*

Perfectiondiscoglitter: AYO PEEPS THIS WAS ABOUT ME NOT HER

The universe: oh yeaaaah

Perfectionmom: *dragged screaming into Onlyoneleftpaw's basement*

After that overly dramatic act from Perfectiondiscoglitter's mother, all the Clans were somewhat glad she'd gone.

Except Buttstar.

He was sobbing on the floor and grieving his mate. "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS ONLY 8,000,000,000 MOONS OLDDDDDD!!!! SHE HAD MORE TIMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" He was crying so hard that Gorestar and Dumbstar had to evacuate their Clans under a flood warning.

When Buttstar had finished crying, he turned to his (awesome amazing wonderful beautiful gorgeous) daughter and whispered, "I can't go on without my mate."

The universe: *whistling casually in she's not dead*

Buttstar: *Impales the universe with ✨corn Doge✨*

The universe: *dies in Doge*

Buttstar: I CAN'T GO ON WITH MY MATE EITHER LOSING HER SOUL TO THAT BASEMENT OR BEING CANNIBALISMED TO DEATH *le flamboyant sob*

Perfectiondiscoglitter: okie then i'll be leader 4 u

Buttstar: *gazp* HOW U READ MEH MIND

Perfectiondiscoglitter: because awesomeness

Buttstar: oh yeah

Buttstar: *sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob*

* * * * * * * * *

Later that night, as Perfectiondiscoglitter slept, Doge visited her as she slept.

Doge was the only thing even close to how awesome she was. But 'close' is relative, because her awesomeness is 50,000,000,000,infinity,000,000,000,infinity,000,000,000,infinity,000,000,000,infinity,000,000,000 lightyears long.

But Doge is awesome too.

Not as awesome as her.

But awesome.

Doge stared Perfectiondiscoglitter in her eyes and said, "u r many disco ball. I am very impress. Do want 2 shake boo-teh."

Perfectiondiscoglitter gasped in the honor of make Doge want 2 shake boo-teh.

Doge continued. "I very see promise." He became an icecream sandwich and put his melting on her shoulder. "Keep so amaze."

Perfectiondiscoglitter nodded. "I will not fail you, o'mighty Doge."

Doge un-icecream-sandwiched and gave her the signature Doge Face. "u r much wow. Make ur clan much wow 2." Then he did a Doge spin and faded away.

* * * * * * * * *

When Perfectiondiscoglitter woke up, she felt awesome. (That's normal, but she felt awesomer this morning.)

She strolled up Highdiamond and called her Clan to attention. Everyone gathered beneath her except Buttstar, who was still uncontrollably sobbing at fourtrees. Oops. Prolly should go get him. Eh wutever.

Her Clan all bowed and oohed and ahhed when they saw her glorious presence.

She gifted the a smile. Hairypotter fainted in honor.

"Yo Clan- Im getting 9 lives 2nite and I need a deputy. Meh deputy is Shibainu—" The dog-cat-thing-whatever-she-was screamed in happiness— "She isn't awesome at all, but Doge visited me last night and now I love shibes—"

Iwuvyoukit, in his incessant whiney voice, squealed, "BUT U LOVE ME MORE RIGHT"

Perfectiondiscoglitter: *flicks flamboyantly*

Iwuvyoukit: *dies flamboyantly*

Iwuvyoukit: *life*

Perfectiondiscoglitter: *fumes flamboyantly*

Perfectiondiscoglitter, regained her composure after flinging Iwuvyoukit into the river 13 miles away, rick-rolled off into the distance.

* * * * * * * * *

When she arrived at the Moonsporkle, it bent its glowy glittery jewels. A sufficient bow for a rock.

She ordered and instant-magic-carpet from wherever instant-magic-carpets are sold, and made it carry her the five inches to the Moonsporkle. She bent her bootiful nose down and touched the stone.

Immediately, she warped down a warp-hole, zoomed through Doge's intestines, became a galaxy, and spun around five times before landing in StarClan's hunting grounds.

It was flamboyant pink.