Chapter 19

Johnathan's POV

I went in the kitchen after entering the house for nice cold water. I then talked with Bryton about random things.

We went in the living room shortly after our talk. I was wondering where Ash is then I remembered that he was in his room, probably exploring,I don't wanna disturb him though.

I then realized that Ace is not here either. Where could he be at this moment.
I went through the hallway to find Ace and probably Ash to watch a movie with the rest of us.

I then heard a muffled groan and some moaning followed by a gag. I followed the sound and it led me to Ash's room. I peeked inside and saw that Ash was on his knees and sucking Ace. Damn that's hot.

I went downstairs and called the others and we all went together to Ash's room and entered. Ace noticed some presence in the room and looked at us,he smirked. Damn wish I was the one being sucked by Ash.

Ash gagged at Ace's dick...that was damn hot. Soon Ace came and Ash swallowed his cum. I began to get hard myself and looking around, everyone was getting hot and needy. The subs were in an uncomfortable state due to their hard ons.

Once they were done,Ash stood up and I immediately engulfed him a heated kiss. Ash was hard himself so I put my right leg in-between Ash's groin and he moaned. That's more like it,I wanted to hear that sound.

I'm sure his moans turned the rest of them on. We kissed until he broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. "You took me by surprise Nathan,I liked that" He said while panting.

The others look uncomfortable, squirming at this point. Ash being one of them since he has a hard on. "I'll go take a shower then" Ash said and I looked him confused. "We just got here love, it's not long ago that you showered" I said clearly confused about his actions. "W-well I just need to shower to get something relieved" He said

I only nod,not wanting to take this situation even further.

After he was done with the shower,we went to watch a movie in the theater room downstairs. Half way through the movie Ash was out like light. He was fast asleep on the couch next to Bryton and me.

Soon I heard some kissing and I knew what they were doing...

===================================
Well... interesting
Let's see what he really saw

Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘

-Rose