Chapter 17

TWO WEEKS LATER
***
Ashton's POV

I was so excited to leave this hospital. I want to go with them and live a peaceful life. I want my mates so bad.

Little did I know that there was something waiting for me. "Ash baby,there are police officers outside the room. They'd like to speak with you about your dad and his friends" Josh said and I immediately started panicking. Did they catch them? Are they in prison yet? Will they take me back and abuse me?

Every question was flooding in my mind at this moment and I felt someone hug and kiss me, snapping me out of my deep thoughts. It was Bryton.

I smiled up at him and told Josh to send them in. They came in and introduced themselves as Officer Jake and Officer Daniel.

I smiled at them and they started with some easy questions to get me comfortable with them. I asked my mates not to leave me and stay by my side.

They wanted to know the whole story behind my dad's behavior all of sudden that changed out of the blue. I told them everything, every little detail.

My mates were listening to everything. The doms were becoming more angrier at this point. The two officers took notes and recorded my statement,so that they could take it to the court.

Everything went smoothly and they two of them left. I looked at everyone and they soon hugged me,which brought tears in my eyes. They hushed me by talking sweet things at me.

The nurse came in with a smile and said I'll be discharged in an hour. Everyone was happy and they said they went at my parents house and took my belongings,so they brought some clothing for me when they came in this morning.

I got up and got ready as well as the subs. They liked taking showers together,I think it's very normal for them. Once we were all done in 35 minutes and we all say down and talked about things that we'll do after getting out of here.

~~~
LATER ON~

I was discharged and we all went to get some food. After eating our food,we went to their home. IT WAS HUGE...Damn.

"It's huge" I said. They all chuckled at my comment. "Shoot,did I say that out loud" I looked at them and Eric ruffled my hair chuckling and said yes,I did say that out loud.

I blushed and his behavior. Once we got in the house,I was shocked and my eyes grew wide. The interior was beautiful,I was totally amazed.

I was in my thoughts when John came behind me and snapped his fingers near my eyes. I snapped out and looked embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed Ashie" Paris said and smiled at me.

They showed me my room and all my belongings were there. The room was beautiful,big and when I entered the bathroom,it was big also. "Wow" I said and Ace chuckled at my statement. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Geez Acey,you almost scared the living soul out of me" I said with clear horror in my face.

He came and back hugged me,his crotch leaning against my ass. "Sorry love" He whispered in my ear.

Oh my goodness... ACE had a hard on.
"Ace....."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well.... That's it for this chapter guys
Please vote and comment for more
Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘

-Rose