Chapter 15

We ordered food for out mates. We ordered 5 pizzas and some fried chicken and steak with some of their favourite drinks,I don't know what Ash likes but I got him mountain dew.

When we got to the hospital,we went in room 210 and saw them playing some games. As was laughing which brought joy to me.

We got in with smiles because I don't want Ash to suspect something. We had dinner while talking and sharing some jokes amongst us. I want Ash to gain some weight,to be happy and to live a wonderful life with us.

The subs insisted to stay with Ash until his recovery. If  we didn't agree.they would most likely to make a fuss or cry about it and give us their puppy eyes. They are cute though I won't lie.

Sleeping time came and the subs stayed behind while we went back to our house. Honestly we look horrible without our subs. I want Ashton to be by my side always. Our beds feel uncomfortable without them,so we decided to sleep together. It's better than nothing.

I wonder how they're doing.Are they okay being alone? They are in a group,so I think they'll be fine...maybe. We all started to talk about how the business is going and we drifted off to sleep after that talk

•••
NEXT DAY

I woke up to find Josh with me in bed. He looked cute while sleeping. I chuckled a bit at my thoughts. I woke him up so we can prepare for the day. The others are in the kitchen...I think.

We did our morning routine and Josh had a hard on and was desperate to have sex.  decided to give him head just to shush him.
Even if I'm a top,I can still help my mates,when I have the energy of course.

I kneeled down beside our bed and started to unwrap the towel around his torso. I started to take his cock. I took him in my mouth and boy was he rock hard and big. I wonder how John takes him in his smooth round bubble butt. "Fuck" He groaned.

"You like that huh?" I asked him with a smirk. "F-fuck yes" He said while moaning. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started controlling the motion. I gagged whenever his dick hit the back of my throat.

"I-i'm gonna cum Ace" He said with pleasure in his voice. I looked at him in the eyes and started bobbing my head forwards and backwards faster and faster and boom...he came in my mouth.

"Fuck" He said while panting,I looked at him and swallowed his cum.He tastes nice.
"C'mon Josh let's get dressed and go get breakfast for the others" I said while standing up to my feet with a small smile on my face.

We went downstairs to see the others sitting in the kitchen together and talking.
When they saw us approach them,they smiled and gave each one of them a kiss on the lips. I know we can be tops,but we can also have fun with each other you know.

We drove off to our favorite restaurant and picked up our ordered food, which steak,salad, avocado sandwiches and some orange and apple juice. Alex is strict on our health,so we are probably scared of him when he sees us eating something unhealthy and more junky in the morning.

When we were done,we went to the hospital and in to Ash's room. We found them laughing and telling each other something. Probably something embarrassing that happened in their lives.

We gave them each a kiss and started to eat breakfast together. Josh as always flirting  with either John or Xavier. Let's just say that John was more than happy to get away from Josh these past few days.

I was talking to Ash. Telling him some jokes and flirting with him. He was a blushing mess,his skin colour was coming back. That's a good sign. He also gained a pound which was a good progress,we were so proud of him.

Ash will be here for at least two more weeks. Which meant that we can torcher his so called "dad" and those bastards even more. I smiled at this thought...

"Why are you smiling Acey?" Ash asked me.
Oops...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter
Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘

Is Ace gonna lie or tell the truth? Comment your thoughts

-Rose