Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

Two weeks have passed already and I haven't attended school. My dad and his 5 other friends beat me all day long and leave me only at night times. They would kick me,beat me with whips on my back, I'm pretty sure I have marks and scar's now on my back.

Dad has became worse after mom left us,I didn't know what to do as I was overpowered by these monsters. There was nothing I could do at this moment. My dad came in and pulled me by my left leg harshly enough for me to welp in pain.

"So you have mates you little shit, huh. Your mate/teacher came looking for you deep shit,and your mouth made a freaking sound,so he suspects something". He said while squeezing my cheek in a very painful manner. I felt delight that maybe my mates are getting something and hopefully they could save me.

"ANSWER ARE ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU FUCKER". "S-s-sorry s-sir". I said stuttering coz I had no energy at this point. He dragged me to where his friends are sitting and they all got up in delight."Well well well,look what we got here". He said with a smirk on his face. I looked horrified and a tear started to fall down my face.

All now I could feel were multiple beatings and kicks coming from them,as they were wearing some shoes,hard shoes as I could describe. Suddenly a whip came in contact with my back and the excruciating pain I felt,I can't anymore. This went on multiple times and I dragged in the basement again without food nor water to keep me hydrated. There was no bathroom in there,so I was forced to literally poop in a plastic bag and pee in a plastic bottle. Sometimes they would give me their used alcohol bottle and pee in there as a survival.

I remembered that I got in this house with my bag and when I look to my right I saw it. I always carry my phone with and a charger just in case some emergency comes up. I looked inside my bag and found my phone. Jack pot. I have Ace's phone number maybe I can try call him. It's Saturday already,I wasn't counting days so I was surprised.I need them right now,I need cuddles,love, happiness,I just want them around me. I pressed on Ace's caller ID and he immediately picked up after three rings. "Hey sweetheart,are you okay? You haven't been to school in the past two weeks, what's going on?". He asked multiple questions and I can't help smile in a weak state. "H-help m-me, I-i'm in t-the b-basement a-at h-home. I-i'm not okay,p-please h-hurry,d-dad b-b-beating m-me along with his f-friends". I said whispering in a weak voice. "We're are coming little one Jeremy said and I passed out on the cold floor.

•••
I woke up later on with a painful body and an excruciating headache
When are they coming? I asked myself sitting in the dark while crying myself to sleep once again.

-------------------------------------------------------
Let's hope they'll find our baby soon enough

Please vote and comment for more
Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘

-Rose